TO all the "HTDAAB Virgins..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, I really don't think waiting until the 23rd will have made me feel any better :wink:

I have not listened to any of the leaked songs, and I'm not going to. I want to wait and enjoy the whole new album ritual. A lot of people who are now gushing about the new album said the same thing not so long ago. Remember all those threads about waiting until the album comes out and savouring the moment with friends and/or a nice bottle of wine? I wonder if, when the album package is actually in their hands, some might regret downloading the leaks. Waiting will be worth it for me, especially if there are several of us in two weeks time who can share our first impressions. Please stay strong for that, you virgins!

Yes I'm still a semivirgin. However, I'm at that point where I'm ready to break and listen to this little doo wad.

Where can I hear the songs!!:drool:

:sad:

Haven't listen to HTDAAB and ain't gonna til the 22nd. It's like doing without masturbation! The tools are there, but you can't use em for the greater good!

I promised myself I wouldn't but I downloaded the whole album and AYGWF and made me a cd. I am so weak.

I'm still a virgin (it's nice to use that term again).

On 23 November, I'll let you all know what it felt like to lose it to the only 4 men in the world that I would give up my virginity for!:lmao:

BONO FIRST. The rest to follow. Heaven.

YOUR LOVE GIVES ME I CAN FEEL.... :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

YOUR LOVE GIVES ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL.

I got carried away with the possibility of losing my virginity to U2.:combust:

It happens to the best of us. :hug:

I have every confidence I will. :wink:

U2 have never disappointed me yet - especially the B-man.

It will be a night to remember. :hug:

Thanks for your + input, stars. You crack me up a whole lot too!

no pre-marital *cough* relations for these people.. they're all getting married on the 22/23 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom