To A Nation Facing This Devestation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllIWantIs

The Fly
I'm at a loss for words. To say I wish to extend "my condolences" to the friends and family of those working in the Trade Center buildings and the rescue crews involved would
be a severe understatement.

The easiest way to react to such a monstrous catastrophe would be out of anger, to cry for revenge, to want to see someone else hurt as much as you are hurting right now. I must warn you, friends; such feelings are exactly what caused the terrorist attacks in the first place. Evil begets evil.
All we can ask for is that the leaders of our world not make important decisions out of fear or anger, and that no important decisions be made for at least three days.

If I were given the chance to do absolutely everything I could to help avert a global catastrophe as a result of today's events, I certainly would, and this is the most powerful medium I know of to communicate my
message. I ask you now to spread this messege to as many people as you can, in the hopes that somehow love and light may spread more powerfully and quickly than the hurt and fear that is being experienced across the continent.
An avalanche begins with a single stone, friends; you alone can make a difference.
This is the greatest test of our time for us to realize that these horrific happenings will not break us but unite us. We are a bough that WILL NOT break.
Be good and God Bless. =0)

Amen.

The easiest way to react to such a monstrous catastrophe would be out of anger, to cry for revenge, to want to see someone else hurt as much as you are hurting right now. I must warn you, friends; such feelings are exactly what caused the terrorist attacks in the first place. Evil begets evil.

I know I wrote an angry note in Elvis's this is america thread, but it's more a holy anger than a destructive one. Such concentrated, saturated evil; I couldn't believe it. The devils were ravaging this city.

They need all the prayers they can get. I think the world is praying for America.

foray

Back
Top Bottom