TIX ARE ON SALE NOW, I MEAN NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now the interferencers I know and love are here...
frown.gif
I wish I could have gotten more, I tried and planned to buy as many as possible just for this reason, but when I went back for tickets 9 & 10, they were sold out. Will let you guys know ASAP how many extra I have.

You know I'm partial to "Mom's with young kids" and "scientists".
smile.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 09-22-2001).]

I am soooooooo happy for all of you that were able to get tixs. This West Coast chic receive Murilo's msg a little total late. BUT somehow I will get tixs for the Vegas Show. Somehow I will get them!!!!

Congrats again to all!!!!!

Originally posted by Like O2:
I had to buy them 2 at a time, starting completely over again each time.

LikeO2: I don't wanna alarm you, but with Ticketmaster if you buy more than allowed on the same credit card, even on separate orders, they will cancel the above and beyond orders later. I don't know about tickets.com.
Obviously someone really F'ed up at tickets.com(sounds like it popped at midnight, right when the date turned, rather than 10Am so sounds like a little software SNAFU)which is a benefit to those awake.
Damn being asleep @ 3AM, I should know better.

[This message has been edited by Hewson (edited 09-22-2001).]

I'm fucking bummed I missed out but on the other hand I am completely stoked Interferencers got the tickets, and not scalpers!

I'm kicking myself because I was home and awake when murlio posted his/her message!! *sigh*

Congrats everyone!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Hewson:
LikeO2: I don't wanna alarm you, but with Ticketmaster if you buy more than allowed on the same credit card, even on separate orders, they will cancel the above and beyond orders later. I don't know about tickets.com.

eek.gif
Yikes!!!

Well, at least I used 2 different credit cards, so I should have at least 4 tickets. We'll see what happens.

**crosses fingers**

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I had no fucking idea that they were going on sale last night!!!!!!! Ok, i'm going to kill myself! Why didn they tell us?! I hate this so much. Oh yeah, congrats everyone...

I think its completely fucked now that I've gotten some sleep. LOL! I mean I know I would have surely been ready to chop someone up into little pieces if I logged on this morning and read all this shit. I'm sorry guys.
frown.gif

I had a weird thought.. and someone gave me this idea... maybe someone from tickets.com came over here to tell us so that interferencers could get a first crack at it instead of scalpers.... maybe they planned the whole thing like that. Just a crazy thought from a crazy chick..

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

That's great, I'll be Sleepless in California tonight.
I hope to have the same luck for LA, we're taking one nephew and one niece to see U2.
smile.gif

I was thinking that we should try to keep this freom spreading all ver the Internet, scalpers are out there on the look out.

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 09-22-2001).]

Man, all the GA's were gone when I tried this morning
frown.gif
. If there are any left over I'd sure appreciate 1.

thanks,

Ody

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I mean I know I would have surely been ready to chop someone up into little pieces if I logged on this morning and read all this shit.

Haha, Goddess, I can only imagine what evil smilies you would have posted this morning! They probably would have involved a lot of chain saws and shit.
wink.gif

My computer fucking sucks and I couldn't do shit last night on the internet, if anyone got and extra GA PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!! mbi16@yahoo.com I only need 1 just one miserable ticket, HELP!!!!!

I had a weird thought.. and someone gave me this idea... maybe someone from tickets.com came over here to tell us so that interferencers could get a first crack at it instead of scalpers.... maybe they planned the whole thing like that. Just a crazy thought from a crazy chick..

biggrin.gif

I had the same thought!!! It was too weird, that Murilio person is a newbie with like less than 25 posts. I bet there IS an Interferencer who works at Tickets.com that knew about the window of opportunity!

P.S. I still wont believe it til the card is charged and the Fed Ex pkg arrives with two GA tix in it!

So you got a GA ticket??? Yay!!!!
[/B]

Ah, I wish!
smile.gif
After going back and looking at the seating chart, it appears my seat isn't so great as I first thought, but hell, I don't care -- I just wanted to get in the building! I'm gonna fly in, see the show and fly out.
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
I can't believe all of this happened while I was sleeping... that's what I get for going to bed at 10:30
biggrin.gif

Perhaps it's for the best... if I were up I'd have planned for a Vegas show on the spot probably, then find myself in debt over my head. The opportunity would have taken hold and emptied my pockets!!
wink.gif
Congrats to everyone who got their tix.
smile.gif

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Ah, I wish!
smile.gif
After going back and looking at the seating chart, it appears my seat isn't so great as I first thought

Well my confirmation has seats listed but it also says GA ADM so.... are you sure?

* Seat numbers are for counting purposes.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I know, Sicy, it's weird! I swear to god the selection I chose said something like "$45.00 Floor something or other..", but the seating chart shows section 223 to be the upper level! I know U2 split the $45 tix between the floor and upper level so I'm sure I got the $45 upper level, but that isn't what I thought I was buying!! (My confirmation doesn't say GA
frown.gif
)

Anyhoo, I'm in the building for the last show of Elevation, so I'm happy. I might come in a day early and try to meet all you guys who are going to Vegas, but it depends on if I get an L.A. ticket or not, 'cause I don't want to break the bank!

[This message has been edited by pub crawler (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Haha, Goddess, I can only imagine what evil smilies you would have posted this morning! They probably would have involved a lot of chain saws and shit.
wink.gif

It would have went something like this:

%$#@$#%^^&&&

Followed by:

buzz_saw.gif

And.....

Infinity8.gif

And maybe a :

newsaw.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

LOL! Well, I'm happy. I ended up getting a good seat for Vegas, Sec. 223 (which they called "floor") for $45.

While I was ordering on line this morning, I realized you guys must have been peeing your pants with excitement and disbelief when you were typing in your credit card info on Tickets.com last night at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom