Time to up date the Interference photo album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
Interferencers are still interested in my little album so I need to work on it, I know, it's about time!!!
I'll be deleting pictures of those who aren't around any more and putting up new ones.
If you would like me to up date your picture or would like me to add your picture to the album, e-mail it to me at u2soul@adelphia.net.
You can send me up to three pics, they can be of you with family members, with friends, with pets or with U2.:D
Oh and don't forget to tell me your Interference name.
I'll be working on it tomorrow or Thursday, so send those pics ASAP if you would like your pics up then.
The web space I use is free and it times out a lot, sorry.
http://www.geocities.com/u2j33_3/

NicaMom -

Thank you so much for doing the photo album for Interference!! You are so sweet and generous to do that for our community.

You're the best! :wave:

Hi Nicamom, I just sent you an email with an updated pic of myself. I love your site! Keep up the good work:)

this happens so often here, it's uncanny ...and cool

hello nicamom,
Thank you for keeping the album and for now updating it. I packed a suitcase a couple of weeks ago because of the bushfires and even though it weighs a tonne , it still couldn't hold all my photos and albums. They seem to be my most precious thing. So to have an archive on the net of the U2fanmily, "the Interferencers" is good.
But the timing mariana, the Preschool that a few of us worked so hard to build, ...the one with the bird with the leaf in her mouth in the old photo of me.
Just 2 days ago I saw a petition saying SAVE OUR PRESCHOOL at the shop where I collect my boys from the bus. It gave me a start, but on closer reading, I need more information. They are blaming lack of government funding, but also mentions increases in wages and insurance costs, so it's not straightforward. I would hate to see it privatised , that wasn't the intention when it was built. So there you go, time to delete those pics and that very wall is being mentioned here where I am..I think the population may have declined here too and less people can afford the child care costs. It is a number of factors, I'm not sure which campaign to take up, there are so many.I care about them all, but know to go a bit steadier these days.
Ahh the children in that cassowary chick photo, adults now. One of them plays viola and teaches music, one ( a boy ) is a nurse, one is a builder, one is a gardener, one schhol captain and football hero and is in the airforce...I have lost touch with a few, their parents moved away.They are all in their 20's now **cass faints**
Actually no time for fainting....now they are grown( well my youngest is still in junior high) I have lots to be getting on with. It has been an incredible couple of years since you started that album..can I have an extension on the due date please.?
I told hub that buying that voucher book from the church was a mistake, the only ones "we", that is me. used was for a hairdresser...the blonde streaks..I'm getting them 'repaired " next week.
Now it will start costing, I like the hairdresser...chat chat chat:). Can I send a pic after then?

*hugz 2U nicamom*keep my place warm..I'll be back shortly:wave:

happy thanksgiving to you and your babies too

Hi Nicamom!

Yeah keep up the good work and thanks for including me in the photo album!

its looking great as usual!

dougal55

thank you NicaMom for keeping such a cool photo album...I love the background pics......keep up the good work!!

U2SavesTheWorld said:
OMFG.

NICAMOM!!!!

It got sent back AGAIN!

It must be my fate to not be included in the Interference album.

:no:

Do you want me to send her yours?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom