Time to turn your U2 calendar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
It's so nice having a new U2 calendar again. I missed not having one last year.

This month... The Joshua Tree.

If they had planned this right, they should have put this pic in for March to celebrate it's 20th anniversary. Oh well, I've been happy so far.

If you haven't bought yours, you can get it from U2.com...

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/product?sku=U2T39804

:drool:

Screw calendar, I took the metal ring off and put all the pictures up on my wall....helps that I was moving into a dorm room in january. I'm looking at them right now :drool:

I think the FanFire ones are backorder. All the links people have been posting just go to a Music Rising t-shirt.

Nice.... perhaps it's time for me to try to borrow someones creditcard like I did last time when I bought stuff from U2.com... it sucks having parents who're affraid of the big bad intahrwebs...
wow, I never saw that U218 shirt before!!! *wants*

^Funny I never find any unofficial U2 stuff at the stores around here. It's always AC/DC, KISS, Christina Aguilera, or some rapper.

I haven't seen any U2 goodies in record stores since the 80's.

Oh sorry, I bought an Elevation Bono poster at Virgin few years back, but they don't count since they're British owned. I'm talking about places like Sam Goody, Hastings, or places in the malls. Basically, US corporate owned stores suck. I have to go to specialty or independent stores in order to find U2 goodies.

Allegra said:

In what stores? Where? And is it official?

I'm talking about this one:

U2-2007-Calendar-357725.jpg

Don't know if it's Official or not.

Zootlesque said:

I don't think so.

If I remember correctly, U2.com has sold one, and only one version, every year since the Elevation tour except for 2006. If you bought a U2 calendar in 2006, you have an unofficial one. I never found a 2006 U2 calendar last year. :(

Just a little heads-up for anyone ordering the official calendar:

We ordered ours back in November with some other stuff. Some of the other stuff arrived, no calendar but we were billed for it. Contacted fanfire, they said the calendar would be with us just after Christmas.

No sign so far, contacted them again last week. They're out of stock. When can we expect it to arrive? Four to six weeks.

With luck, we may get it it time to use the last few months of this year :grumpy:

Effanbee said:
Just a little heads-up for anyone ordering the official calendar:

We ordered ours back in November with some other stuff. Some of the other stuff arrived, no calendar but we were billed for it. Contacted fanfire, they said the calendar would be with us just after Christmas.

No sign so far, contacted them again last week. They're out of stock. When can we expect it to arrive? Four to six weeks.

With luck, we may get it it time to use the last few months of this year :grumpy:

That sucks! That really sucks! Fuck U2.com. Fuck 'em!

Zootlesque said:

Nope. The official one said U22007 in the U218 style (white/orange) with a picture of the boys, then all of the pages except onehad all 4 in the picture (a rattle and hum shot, I believe, had just Bono and Edge but the pictue's grainy so I'm not sure). It's actually not a functional calendar, it's big pictures with tiny little days of the week corresponding to the numerical date at the very bottom. But I'm not complaining, I bought it for the pictures!

The u218 shirt is nice, I recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom