time enough for tears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
that's the bono-written song on the in america soundtrack, right?

it just came out today... has anyone heard it? or even better does anyone have an mp3?

if it sounds similar to say.. thief of your heart.. i will be very excited

U2 Guatemala has the mp3

Yes, and I know it's poor quality. Apparently it was taped off the radio, but you can get an idea of the song until a better quality mp3 comes along.

Last edited:
i should have assumed u2guatemala would have it... they have everything! the english u2 sites are rather lacking compared to some of the other ones.

as for the song... not too impressed right off the bat. i mean it's nice enough and all, but nothing to make it stand out. is that bono singing backup vocals there? sounds a bit like him but it's hard to make out with this sort of quality.

why did any one not tell me its not bono singing.
just downloaded it and its andrea corr.
whats this crap!

to every one . bono does not sing on this track(there i am the only one who said it) so do not download it, unless you like celine dion.

I thought it was pretty clear by the "Bono-written" statement that Bono didn't actually sing. Anyhow, if he had sung, there'd have been a lot more hoopla about it than this.

yeah... ezzackly! my point was that another song written by bono and gavin friday for a jim sheriden movie is one of my favourite songs of all time (you made me the thief of you heard) so i thought maybe we'd luck out

Back
Top Bottom