Time Enough for Tears ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
the song Bono co-wrote with Gavin Friday and Maurice Seezer for the movie In America.

Andrea Corr is singing this song, and me wants to know so i can pass on to fellow Andrea fans any new details anyone may know about this song ...

all i have so far is ...

about the movie

The release date for Jim Sheridan's In America has been put back till November 26. You can watch a trailer including Gavin and Maurice's music on Fox Searchlight's site. The song for the film, written by Friday, Seezer and Bono and sung by Andrea Corr has been recorded. Gavin and Maurice will be working with Sheridan within the next few weeks to add the song to the film. http://www.foxsearchlight.com/inamerica/ http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/in_america/

oh watch the trailer - the children are sooo sweet !!!

at the moment i am currently waiting reply from the webmaster of gavinfriday.com they mailed me to say they were a bit busy but would try and find some info. so it sounds as if there IS info at least.

was wondering if there was any news of this posted here, or if anyone had any other info from elsewhere :)

any info is good. :wave:

particularly looking for release dates of the song, if its going to be the movies main theme, etc ..

any info will be appreciated :)

jeeze ONE MINUTE after i posted this topic i got an email from the editor of the gavin friday website :| :eek:

how fecking freakass is that :|

oh well anyone who's interested ...

the song was edited into the movie last thursday, and is a slow jazzy/norah jonesy song, gavin sings backing vocals, and the song is the main song to the movie though not the title track. and not sure if its going to be a single.

* i do realise imtalking to myself, bound to make somebody either laugh or take the piss out of me * :eek:

Last edited:
* i do realise imtalking to myself, bound to make somebody either laugh or take the piss out of me * :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao: Well, I'm glad you figured it all out! Sounds cool.

Since I absolytely love Bono/Gavin Friday collaborations from In The Name of the Father, and quite dig slow jazzy norah jonesy type of songs.. I really want to here this. NOW NOWNOWNOW!!!

I want to see this film!

It looks very well done, and I'm a huge fan of the director.

That guy from Gladiator is in it, and was I imagining things, or is that the mermaid from the ES video?

Plus, irish accents for a whole film...mmmmm:drool:

Back
Top Bottom