Tickets! How 2 get 'em....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I'm new to this whole ticket buying scene...last time I got them off scalpers...

So how exactly do I go about buying tickets for the show, if they (allegdly) go on sale Friday for Hamilton?

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm new to this whole ticket buying scene...last time I got them off scalpers...

So how exactly do I go about buying tickets for the show, if they (allegdly) go on sale Friday for Hamilton?

Two options:

1. Queue up outside some TicketMaster outlet (the actual venue, music stores, some department stores, and various other locations. I think www.ticketmaster.com can tell you the location of outlets in your area). Try to figure out which location minimizes the customer/machine ratio. (More popular outlets might have more than one register you can order from, while the actual venue will have several registers. But more popular outlets will have longer lines.)

2. Order directly from www.ticketmaster.com. It helps if you register an account right now so that they have your credit card no. and address on file. At the time they go on sale, go to their website and place the order. Be prepared to hit the refresh/reload button a lot, as ticketmaster will receive a lot of hits.

3. Order by phone. Check www.ticketmaster.com for the phone number.

Not sure which method is most reliable.

[This message has been edited by speedracer (edited 09-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by speedracer (edited 09-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom