Ticketmaster zip thru checkout question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
Does registering actually increase one's chances of getting tics or good tics or is there really no difference? I'm comtemplating whether to register or not. Also, do you still get to see the location before purchasing? And can you still back out and try again if seats suck?

LOL @ thread title.

You should register that way they have all your information for when you want to get tickets. Like tickets.com, I only had 6 minutes to complete my order and I had to fill out all my billing info which kinda sucked and made me very nervous to where I could not type. LOL!

sconf.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

It doesn't increase your odds of getting tickets, only speeds up the process of completing the order. You have 5 min. with TM to fill in your info, and usually take 2 min. Unless your nervous like SG when you see TM actually came thru then it can be helpful.
As for rejecting tix, you can do that if you pre register, you have to confirm everything before sale is finalized.
Hope that helps.

Ya, it helps. Thanks for the info guys...I won't bother then. It in no way "increases my odds of getting hot tickets" as TicketDeceiver states on their site.

Back
Top Bottom