Thread for the ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
Was bored at work and came across this and I think that it would be b*tching to wear this to the shows.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3003&item=3487326867

Only problem is that I have bought a bowie purse from her before but she is a little on the unreliable side when it comes to communication.

She makes awesome quality purses and have seen them in person.

just something to think about for the next tour.

I like those magazine purses..I've never seen anyone carrying one, I guess I just don't travel in the right circles or something :hmm:

That one looks nicer than most I've seen online

I have that one...........I had no trouble with her and I abosolutley love the purse.......lots of double takes and compliments on it:yes:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I like those magazine purses..I've never seen anyone carrying one, I guess I just don't travel in the right circles or something :hmm:

That one looks nicer than most I've seen online

i noticed that you like springsteen (based on user name), they have a springsteen purse as well. :p It is a boutique purse so it is one of a kind and not a mass produced thing.

Thanks isabelle-I've seen one of him w/ a Rolling Stone cover

I've never bought anything from EBay-it scares me, almost as much as Walken does :D

I wonder how they make those purses, and if you can just use any photo, not just a cover

That's pretty neat. I'd love to have one, or something similar, but I guess that will have to wait for awhile. How big is your's, Isabelle? I saw it was 8x10, but can you fit a lot in it?

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:
That's pretty neat. I'd love to have one, or something similar, but I guess that will have to wait for awhile. How big is your's, Isabelle? I saw it was 8x10, but can you fit a lot in it?

I am not one of those girls that carries her whole life in a purse. Just cell phone, wallet and gum so yeah there is a lot of room but if you're looking with something with a lot of room and one of those girls that likes to carry her whole make-up kit, just pick up one of those ugly large Louie Vaton (I know I spelt that totally totally wrong!) bags that Jessica Simpson likes to take camping :p

fah said:
I would love to have a purse like that :drool:

So much in fact I hinted strongly to Mr fah :yes: :wink:

yeah hints are great but if I want something so bad like a neat purse, I just buy it...btw...I am surprised I am not competing against anyone for this purse :p

fah said:
I would love to have a purse like that :drool:

So much in fact I hinted strongly to Mr fah :yes: :wink:

I didn't know if I mentioned this before but I noticed that you live in Vancouver and so do I, maybe you will see me at the venue during their new tour next year sporting the purse :)

I'd be afraid to take it to a U2 show, somebody might steal it :yikes: after I fall asleep on the sidewalk in GA.

isabelle_guns said:

I didn't know if I mentioned this before but I noticed that you live in Vancouver and so do I, maybe you will see me at the venue during their new tour next year sporting the purse :)

I would be happy to see you sporting the purse....I would be happier to see myself sporting the purse.:wink:

isabelle_guns said:

yeah hints are great but if I want something so bad like a neat purse, I just buy it...btw...I am surprised I am not competing against anyone for this purse :p

LOL, I was thinking of bidding on it but I figured I would be going up against an Interference poster. :wink:

I am thinking of e-mailing her and having her make a U2 one. I don't particularly like the Pop side. I'd rather have that classic Bono Fly cover.

Back
Top Bottom