This U2 fan needs a lump of coal in her stocking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
I cannot believe this U2 fan admits to pushing and shoving her way to the front. It's people like this who piss me off on the floor. Y'all remember this face when the tour goes on the road again. I will!

""If you push and shove and you're inside, you can get to first row," explained Alexandra Richardson of Hawaii Kai."

5791586_BG2.jpg

Video of her admitting that she will do it...

http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=5791586

The nerve of some people!

In the thick of the GA line outside Vancouver 2, I was behind a woman and her teenaged daughter who said they were going to elbow their way up front.

Not wanting to start something with them, I just said, "Just as long as you realize people won't like that and are going to start elbowing back."

They just laughed.

on a brighter note, the clip shows a fan named Darryl. He's my hero!!! :bow: (he let Maddy stand in front of him on the rail).

:bow:

the nerve is right... she deserves a 'ton o coal' for xmas! I will definitely remember that face for next tour. She tries to get past me I will pull her back so hard she won't know what hit her..

And yes... that's our Darryl.... aka our Hero! :wink:

Liesje said:
meh, she's from Hawaii Kai and is wearing a Pearl Jam shirt. Weirdo. :wink:

Well, that explains it.

Some damn PJ fan right behind us was so drunk, she jumped up and down and dumped her beer all over my friend and myself. Mary yelled at her and luckily that woman disappeared because I was about to put the smack down on her ass! :mad:

I hope she ended up far from the front, having encountered many fans who were not about to let this twit push her way through the crowd.

corianderstem said:
I hope she ended up far from the front, having encountered many fans who were not about to let this twit push her way through the crowd.

She ended up near the front though, just a few people behind me. Then again, from the look of it it seems she was there already on Friday, so she would've been near the front anyway. No need to use any elbows.
:)

Well then at least she didn't have to be rude to get to the front, although it sounds like she'd planned on it, so she still gets a mild :madspit:

:wink:

Ahh, gotcha.

I'd only be bitter if I didn't fight back when someone started to try and elbow past me. :wink:

This is so lame, its a concert. People are going to push, shove, elbow, jump, yell, spill beer, etc. You dont own the stadium or arena and neither do they. I wish people would just get over themselves and chill out, stop acting like such elementary school kids some times. You are going to a rock show not a Lawerence Welk concert. If the lady pushes you, push her back! If she spills beer on you then throw your beer on her. Stop being such panzies. ;)

Mrs. Garrison said:
This is so lame, its a concert. People are going to push, shove, elbow, jump, yell, spill beer, etc. You dont own the stadium or arena and neither do they. I wish people would just get over themselves and chill out, stop acting like such elementary school kids some times. You are going to a rock show not a Lawerence Welk concert. If the lady pushes you, push her back! If she spills beer on you then throw your beer on her. Stop being such panzies. ;)

:up:

...and if someone pisses against your leg....

Back
Top Bottom