This song would bring the house down at Elevation Tour!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me..................

The place would go nuts for this one. The newer fans and the older fans know it, and everyone would be caught by suprise....

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

I agree 100%!

This song would blow the roof off!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

I agree. I never was a big fan of the song until I saw it live at POPMART. Just like several songs on the POP album, HMTMKMKM sounded better in concert than in the studio, in my opinion. I know that song was not on POP, but it was from that era. Please, LNOE, Gone...I liked them all live.

I love this song. I love how in the Live From Mexico City concert video Bono yells "OHHHHH F*** THIS!", and then BOOM they go into the song.

Originally posted by ericb:
I love this song. I love how in the Live From Mexico City concert video Bono yells "OHHHHH F*** THIS!", and then BOOM they go into the song.

YES! That's one of those things that Bono does, I don't know why it's so awesome but it is cuz its friggin Bono...
It sounds like he's trying to mucous out of his throat by saying "ohhhh fuck this" and it turns into the coolest thing anyone on the face of the planet has ever done....."

Plus he is wearing the bubble outfit. I wore that out one night and it did not go over as well as I thought it would....
smile.gif

I love that song a lot! it deserves to get more play. Probably won't... but it deserves it

I totally agree with everyone about this song!!! It is especially great to hear live and with that "nice" intro Bono did at the Mexico show, it gave it balls and it kicked ass!!!

My cousin showed the HMTMKMKM performance from PopMart in English for his report on U2... his teacher loved it, except for the beginning. All the metalheads told him it was awesome, while the super-religous people were freaked out by the horns, MacPhisto, and the aforementioned introduction.

YEAH!!!! HMTMKMKM would ROCK!!!!

Let's storm this thread so that U2 reads it so they have to play it!!!

biggrin.gif

Show us your horns, Bono!

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I just don't see it being played during the Elevation Tour

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I would love to see lesser known stuff off of Unforgettable Fire, So Cruel, God Part II, and October.

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

HMTMKMKM is one of my favourite U2 songs, so a big WORD to Hitman on his suggestion. Maybe they could play it as a second-night substitute for UTEOTW?

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

Originally posted by ericb:

He did the same in Buenos Aires, 2nd night, Feb 06th 1998, I have the bootleg. Weird thing to do, coughing on purpose before launching into the song...only Bono could do such thing with style, LOL

The song was one of the highlights of the Popmart concerts IMO.

Back
Top Bottom