This should my 200th post and I'm bitter about....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
those ppl who are called your "friends" grrr I'm jsut bitter today (maybe because I have coursework to do and i haven't started yet
frown.gif
) I am sick of getting u2 screamed in my face and everyone saying they hate u2, i dont care what they think, and they all bitch about each other, grrr..anyway

This should be my 200th post, it is quite an achievement,
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

You know I think some people do that just to piss you off or because they are jealous of the time that you devote to U2. I have the same problem with people I know, only most of them are U2 fans! They just resent my devotion to this band. Come here and talk to us, we understand!

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Hey, bono-vox - more U2 for you, then!
smile.gif

Don't worry about the Scrooges.

They are Scrooges EVERY time of the year...i wish they would grow up a bit, but heh I have a cheek to talk...I'm the idiot who jumped about like a prat when I got my hands on tickets for a u2 concert...
biggrin.gif

Well they are jsut jealous
smile.gif

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
You know I think some people do that just to piss you off or because they are jealous of the time that you devote to U2. I have the same problem with people I know, only most of them are U2 fans! They just resent my devotion to this band. Come here and talk to us, we understand!

they just make fun of me liking u2 becuase they have nothing better to do but when they are bitching me behind my back becuase i wouldnt say anything to my friend when she left drugs in her car i get angry, pah some friends they are, and i dont agree with ppl taking drugs so i dont see why they are bitching me.....grr

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare

Really like liking U2 is such a terrible crime and they don't care when someone does something really bad. Yeah some friends they are, what's wrong with them? I'm sorry.
frown.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Really like liking U2 is such a terrible crime and they don't care when someone does something really bad. Yeah some friends they are, what's wrong with them? I'm sorry.
frown.gif

I dont know whats wrong with them, I'm nice to them
biggrin.gif
and then im treated like crap when they do something wrong, jsut because i wont take drugs or get drunk every friday night, sorry i thought that was called common sense?
And when my "best friend" im using that term loosely gets herself a b/f (his dad worked with u2 and met the edge) im totally ignored and when she breaks up with her b/f's (im the one who always has to get them to ask her out) she phones me.
Im too scared to say nething to them cus then i read stories about myself on her forum which arent true and i always look like the bad one
frown.gif

I think im jsut feeling sorry for myself cus i have courseowrk to do for monday and i dont wanna do it....
frown.gif

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare

Back
Top Bottom