This place is becoming a drag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
indra said:

And there are people in this forum who do not like any dissent at all...anyone who dislikes the album (or any of their albums) is being overly negative to them.

you tell 'em.

because some of them have actually heard the cd too.

JOFO said:

you tell 'em.

because some of them have actually heard the cd too.

Hey! I heard Vertigo, and one other song that I can't remember! :wink: So I've heard 2/11 ths of it...what more do ya want?

You know there's a difference between saying "I don't like this album" and explaining it rationally and, what people are doing, simply saying "it sucks", "safe crap" etc.

It gets tiring to read "I hate it", over and over in several threads, by the same people, "I hate it", "I hate it" "I hate it".
We got it the first time.

I also resent that those people call the people who liked ATYCLB and/or HTDAAB (I mean ATYCLB II right?) blind followers of the band, and that they claim to be the best and "real" fans.

Last edited:
Dear all, I have been a member of this forum for 4 years and it is always the same when a new U2 release comes up. Personally, I do not think there is a problem with complaining. U2 has 'spoiled' us as fans and we have extremely high expectations every time they release an album. Furthermore, we are people with diverse tastes, so we do not all like the same things... which is fine.

I look forward to the incoming discussions about setlists when the tour starts (as it happened with Elevation a few years ago).

Pablo

Back
Top Bottom