This is what I'm wearing for Chicago #2....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
ru0301.gif

You've got to love army surplus. I bought a swedish radar hat that looks close to that picture except it is green and has big furry ear flaps on it. Just look for the guy in the dorky hat, that's me. I'll have my tag on but the hat will increase my unique appearance.

I'm driving up to chicago that day so I'll get there no earlier than 4PM...but I'll try to get down to the United Center as soon as I can.

Oh yeah....I'm wearing just the hat.
biggrin.gif

Woo hoo!!
mad.gif
cuz I wont be there.

Will your head be bald under that hat?

If edge steals my fashion sense I need to at least get some free beanies. I could see him in a numbered radar hat though.

I wish I was there too.
To wear my GI Style Heavyweight Cold Weather Boot Socks.

so6150.gif

------------------

Got to walk out of here, I can't take anymore
Gonna stand on that bridge, keep my eyes down below
Whatever may come and whatever may go
that river's flowing

"Don't Give Up", Peter Gabriel

Oh my plans changed, I'm going to be driving up on Monday night. I'm not sure what time I'll be at the stadium though.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Oh my plans changed, I'm going to be driving up on Monday night. I'm not sure what time I'll be at the stadium though.

PHEW!!! oh my, for a minute there i thought you were talking your plan for wearing the hat. don't scare us like that swallow!

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
ru0301.gif

You've got to love army surplus. I bought a swedish radar hat that looks close to that picture except it is green and has big furry ear flaps on it. Just look for the guy in the dorky hat, that's me. I'll have my tag on but the hat will increase my unique appearance.

I'm driving up to chicago that day so I'll get there no earlier than 4PM...but I'll try to get down to the United Center as soon as I can.

Oh yeah....I'm wearing just the hat.
biggrin.gif

brrrr....it's going to be cold....

Back
Top Bottom