This is sooo sweet of Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SailorJi_2

The Fly
(This is from E!Online)

Keeping his mind--and hands--on everything but his grub was...

Bono, shucking modesty for a lovey-dovey dining experience with his married lady. Dressed Bono-riffic in black pants and matching shoes, with a white tee under a brown suede jacket, the Grammy god left his uniform sunglasses off. On this (very) beautiful day, the U2 songster sweetly held his honey's hand and peppered it with little kisses--nothin' salty about it.

AWWWWWW!!!! This makes my heart melt!

Sj

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Aww...
smile.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

I just read a recent Bjork quote where she said that in her Sugarcube days, and somehow during her worst times, Bono sent her little letters that motivated her. Like he was saying "Go, Bjork!" to her. This was in response to a question about her musical influences and Bjork mentioned that she greatly respects U2 and how they manage to surround themselves with a family of working people. She also mentioned that Bono inspires her.

foray

Back
Top Bottom