This is so nice, I had to post it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
I was talking on the phone with my mom last night, and she works at a catalog outlet for vet supplies. Well, they sent free "dog shoes" or whatever you want to call them for all the search and rescue dogs. The trade center site is full of glass, metal, and other dangerous objects that are hard on their paws, so out went a shipment yesterday. I just had to share that one...Every little thing helps...

Awww that is so cute and so sweet.

1I.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

I thibnk it's neat how many businesses are doing things like this.

Yesterday, I got an email from a software vendor saying that all customers of their company are being given one free software of their choice simply in exchange for putting a red cross banner on their website. I don't have a website, so I ddidn't do it, but that's a great idea.

Originally posted by tkramer:
I was talking on the phone with my mom last night, and she works at a catalog outlet for vet supplies. Well, they sent free "dog shoes" or whatever you want to call them for all the search and rescue dogs. The trade center site is full of glass, metal, and other dangerous objects that are hard on their paws, so out went a shipment yesterday. I just had to share that one...Every little thing helps...

Thanks so much for sharing that. And its so sad to read about the pets in apartment buildings nearby that are left abandoned and their owners can't get back to them.

They have had no food or water for days.

Of course, it can't compare to the human toll, but it's still painful, because we are all God's creatures. And our pets are so special to us.

I also heard a story of a blind man in the WTC and who made it out-and his seeing eye dog helped to guide him down all those stairs to safety.

I like the story of the seeing eye dog helping the man out of the building, as well as the info about the "doggie shoes." Every positive story helps relieve some of the pain.

You may think I'm strange, but I think my cat can tell that something is wrong and that her humans aren't as happy as they normally are. She has been sticking close to me all week, as if to show her support.

Back
Top Bottom