This is SO fun!!!I dont care who says its not!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vox626

The Fly
This forum is great. However, since bon jovi started to read our posts and we started to read theirs, im having a blast!!!!!why? because we are making a difference!!! I love it. I also joined their forum and was suprised to find out that its JUST like ours. I must say alot of them over there are really cool and nice people, some hate u2 and some like them. But its cool that we can talk to one another over this topic. Thats my intention above all, not to start fights but to talk with them. I think this is great. If anyone wants me to ask any questions to them please tell me and i will!

You could ask them to try and get Bon Jovi to open some U2 shows
wink.gif

------------------
Proud to be an INFIDEL

Holy shite alot has happened . . .

and its even more as entertaining as yesterday. I know most of them seem nice and I do agree that their site is alot like this one. But in a "through the looking glass" kind of way... or you can even say they are the Shelbyville
to our Springfield.
biggrin.gif

I just read something over there bout how bono took jon's saying (the dance like nobody is looking one... the one that I WROTE) and it reminded me of the Simpsons episode where the springfield kids went to shelbyville to get the lemon tree back. Dont ya remember Milhouses "radical" saying? .... awwwww forget it - it makes sense to me
wink.gif

I'm going "try" to stay offline or more importantly off that forum cause damn its addicting and I need to work more (damn this computer having net access)

but before I go Im going to vote 100,000 more times in the next 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom