This is not happening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brettig-

I don't know how FTP savvy you are, but feel free to download anything you want from mine. I've got about 120 boots online, and just about every song that wasn't on a commercial album.

If want a LOT of them, upload me a list, cause I can fit 3-4 shows each on mp3 CDs for you, if you want.

Brothers can be annoying, can't they?

-Mike

frown.gif
That's bad news. You can count on me to replace any that you lost that I have in my collection, when I get back to the States next month. Cheers mate.
smile.gif

-sula

What Windows version do you have? I have Windows 98. I've deleted things, and then decided to get an item back. Went into Recycle Bin, and right-clicked an item listed in there. There are options including something like "Delete Permanently" and "Restore." When I wanted an item back, I chose "Restore" and the file went back to wherever it was originally. Have you checked that? Of course this is no use if Little Brother already did this and chose "Delete Permanently."

Glad it's just me, my cats, and a roommate who won't tuch a computer!!!!!!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

A horror srory brettig.You have my deepest sympathy mate. Little brother by any chance? is it school holidays in SA?
My monitor screen went black a couple of weeks ago as the inverter went crackle,pop and started smoking. It was spectacular, but I had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...on no , my U2 picture file.....oh and the pics of my children of course. Fortunately in my case, they were still there.
I can't download much music from the net, If I could help you I would. I'm sure the kind people of Interference will help see you thru this . Good luck.

hey, thnx all for your most generous offers- mike p that sounds good, i think i may need to do that for a couple of the tougher shows to find- btw whats the pword for your ftp server?

Originally posted by brettig:
thnx again, well doc id like to agree and be harsh but its not in me i dont think...my bro isnt a bad kid but he can be a bit impulsive and he needs to learn to think about things and taking the right channels...my parents are great too, but they dont really care for my U2 habit, so not much i can do apart from remind them of this when they decide to trust my bro's judgement
wink.gif

Forget the U2 habit... what if these were school files or something else important? Would they still take your brother's side then? If so, what's the difference? I see none - your files are your files and they are important to YOU.

Eh, perhaps it's just as well. Maybe now you can get the files on CD and never have to worry about people deleting them again.

Back
Top Bottom