This is just...wow...my god...awful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A friend of mine sent me that a couple of weeks ago. My initial reaction was that I liked the slower tempo, ala The Edge's solo SBS on the PopMart tour, but then the music just got way too pop (and not the good kind of Pop), and that girl's voice got a bit grating at times.

How loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

DreamOutLoud13 said:
A friend of mine sent me that a couple of weeks ago. My initial reaction was that I liked the slower tempo, ala The Edge's solo SBS on the PopMart tour, but then the music just got way too pop (and not the good kind of Pop), and that girl's voice got a bit grating at times.

Me as well. :reject:

You know, that chick's like 13/14.

She's probably never heard the original.

Somebody want to tell me what this is so that I don't have to actually click on the link and suffer? The mere mention of Paramore makes me have absolutely no desire to hear this. What song do they cover and how do they brutalise it?

Great---I can just see this version of the song being used on the CW's 'One Tree Hill' (ugggh another U2 reference...) or maybe on an episode of 'The Hills'.

:barf:

Christ. :huh: I normally don't have a problem with covers, but this one just doesn't work.

AtomicBono said:
HEY EMOS

Sunday Bloody Sunday is NOT about slitting your wrists on a Sunday afternoon 'cause the guy who was gonna take you to the Panic! at the Disco concert cancelled on you.

Good riddance.

someone should make them watch this http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzRwK79SkCU

when I clicked that, the first thing i saw was a picture of Ashlee Simpson...i nearly threw my computer :wink: then i realized it was just an advertisment

there's one guy who posted loads, and i mean SHIT LOADS of u2 covers a while ago.

it's him singing over a cd...

i'm not sure how to describe it. it's just... horrible. i'll see if i can find it. i think he took them all down though.

Back
Top Bottom