This blows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Our king just passed away so two music television channels have been suspended as a sign of respect--for a week! No U2 for me...

foray

I didn't know that "I just live" is a kingdom

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Sorry.
frown.gif

Very honestly, I don't care about the monarchy. It's redundant. It's a waste of resources. Frankly, no one in this country gives a shit. What has the king done for us? Show up at charities. Everyone in the newspapers are saying he was nice and this and that, such a loving guy. Yeah, how do they know. You know what I think personally? I think it's just an excuse for the government to block out the 'sex-filled', sinful music television channels. My country is not fundamentalist (yet) but dammit, it is still a country where Cosmopolitan mag is sold but the fake boobs are marked out with black marker pens (!) by righteous censors. HAHA. Imagine this censor going, "ooh this is bad, this is sinful" while he looks at nekkid women all day long for a job.

Yes I probably got too carried away. Why didn't they take off other channels instead, why mtv and channel v?

foray

Fors, is this Malaysian tv you subscribe to in kiwiville?

And I agree with your monarchy rant. I dont support Britain's. Off with her head I say. Not literally, just figuratively....

Um.

Back
Top Bottom