This album is blue crack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dont worry stars plenty of us can't stop listening to it.

for some reason it truly feels like U2's first album.....with the energy, excitement and a certain sense of nostalgia.

I did not want it to sound like any past U2 album or esle I would ahve felt cheated.

Can someone post the link where i can download the album !! I've read all the reviews and am :drool: :drool: to hear it. I greatly appreciate it.

of course, i am the one idiot on the planet who can't get the files to play. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves while i sit here and sob.....I hear the album is great. lol

the links worked, but i've tried to open them via WINAMP and Media player - and they do not play - but i will not be deterred. i will continue playing around with them. I WILL HEAR the ALBUM today - come hell or high water !:wink:

OK, full day of absorbtion and some thoughts...

1st, it's ok to download and open your presents early as long as you appreciate them. I knew I was getting a mini-bike when I was 13, but I knew it was a stretch for my old man to get it for me. My appreciation for what he did was not displaced by appreciating it early. As a Dad, that appreciation grows every day.

I appreciate the concern that we are hurting the pockets of others and if t was a realistic one, i'd be concerned too. There is not one person that won't be buying this cd/album/dvd that is viewing this site. I will be getting all three and every single and will attend at least 2 shows.

2nd Yes, it is IMO the best of not only 2004, perhaps this decade.
I'm not sure if it will pass my feelings about ATYCLB...ask me in a year. Current list as a Fan since 1980:
1. ATYCLB
2. AB
3. HTDAAB
4. War
ATYCLB is special musically, but for many ...spiritually. I can't imagine a piece of art more suitable for the time the world was going through. From NY, to Walk On to Peace on Earth...never mind that the album cover and artwork was all about Air travel~

3. Fav song, SYCMIOYO...so far. ABOY is really fun and Vertigo is already in the top 25...for me~ I also like AMAAW, was Ali the girl next door do you suppose...I love when there is a "brown eyed girl" reference.
Miracle Drug might be the biggest radio hit.
More thoughts to come...

Why did I come to work today? I should of just stayed home. All I am doing is slacking here and listening to all these songs over and over.

Roland of Gilead said:
Why did I come to work today? I should of just stayed home. All I am doing is slacking here and listening to all these songs over and over.

Because you are getting paid to slack off. :wink:

Roland of Gilead said:

Im doing the same :wink: and I :heart: it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been listening to the album on my computer system, which is actually pretty good. but you have to hear this album in great stereo sound to love it even more. You just pick up things, like Adam's incredible work on "Miracle Drug", the double vocals, this album is perfection....when we get "Fast Cars" to kind of complete the album it will be one of their best, if not their best, album eve.r

Back
Top Bottom