Third leg photos status from U2photos.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
Hey everyone -

Six weeks, twenty shows, 3,000 photos and 10,800 road miles later, I'm home for a few days. (Gotta find a way to Miami.) I am still working on figuring out what roll is from what show as a handful got mismarked or otherwise confused at the lab; 70 are marked and 14 need a little work. If anyone has a list of wristband colors and edge shirt designs/colors, it's much appreciated, especially for Austin, Denver and SLC. Or if you remember where the hell I was standing to take pictures those nights, tell me, as I sure can't remember.

Because it'll take me a little bit to sort through everything, I scanned a few shots that stood out to me while I was sorting the rolls. I've made 1024x768 wallpapers of ten of them, so these are all brand new photos for you:
http://www.U2photos.com/U2/elevation/galleries/wallpaper2.html

(Well, except for the one Rolling Stone ran this week; I couldn't resist including that one because I still can't believe it happened. But nobody has seen the other nine.)

There's a link right now on the front of interference too, just in case you need it.
So I've got a huge stack of piled up email again, and with the photos and Miami and the virtual height of that stack, it'll take me a bit to catch up on things, so if you've emailed me, please know it's not personal and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone for making it all so much fun. More updates as photos get done.

otto

------------------

| "Rock 'n' roll will be gone by June." - 'Variety', 1955
| Otto Kitsinger | <otto@U2photos.com>
| 40 U2 shows, 1 camera: http://www.U2photos.com

Which pic is the one in RS?

Awesome btw! I have new wallpaper.

biggrin.gif

I'm trying to be patient, but I just can't do it! I have to ask you now!
redface.gif

Were you in a position to get a shot of Bono visiting the little girl (my daughter) behind the stage during the Providence #1 show? I'm having a hard time getting photos.

I always loves your photos man... I too have a new wallpaper.

I look forward with great anticipation to the full show sets

Great wallpaper, Otto...and congrats on the pic in Rolling Stone...that is very exciting!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Otto-- You are the bomb! When are you coming back to visit Robyn and I in NYC? We miss you and we promise beer.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

OMG!!!!!!! Now that I've looked at the wallpapers, I realized I'm in one. AH! The last one on the left of Bono and Edge bullfighting, if you look just to the left of Edge's knee you can see a red sequined devil horn. That's MY devil horn! Oh Otto, I love you!

------------------

Hey Otto, congrats on the RS pic! Question - did they credit you? I scoured the magazine and could find no credit... I'm so lame to spend time doing that lol. Still, great recognition of your wonderful pictures.

Are you gonna make it to Atlanta?

Peace!

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Hey Otto, congrats on the RS pic! Question - did they credit you? I scoured the magazine and could find no credit... I'm so lame to spend time doing that lol.

Its on the left hand side of the page at the bottom. Small print near the binding of the magazine. its there, I saw it because I looked for it as well.

------------------

Originally posted by BostonAnne:
I'm trying to be patient, but I just can't do it! I have to ask you now!
redface.gif

Were you in a position to get a shot of Bono visiting the little girl (my daughter) behind the stage during the Providence #1 show? I'm having a hard time getting photos.

Hey Anne,
I was at that show but can you believe the photo lab 'lost' my film? grrrrrrr
that was a very cute moment!

yaaaaaaaaaaay Otto!!!!

It was kewl meeting you in Austin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I can't wait to see the pics

btw if you don't remember me...i'm the one who wanted to steal your tag cos you had Larry on there tee hee
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by Ottofilm:
Hey everyone -

If anyone has a list of wristband colors and edge shirt designs/colors, it's much appreciated, especially for Austin, Denver and SLC.

Edge wore a maroon colored shirt in SLC and I believe the wristbands were pink. Hey, what the.... you live in Boise? Me too.

Buy you a beer sometime?

Originally posted by Fritzy:
Hey Anne,
I was at that show but can you believe the photo lab 'lost' my film? grrrrrrr
that was a very cute moment!

Boy that stinks that the photo lab 'lost' your film! It's been almost a month since the concert and I'm still on a high from the experience!

Back
Top Bottom