Things that will happen before a 2006 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Make it funny:

"Before a 2006 album..."

Pigs will fly
THE BRAIN will conquer the world with PINKY
Michael Jackson will be the King of Pop again

continue (you might quote de "before..." part)

if this is in the wrong forum, please move it :|

"Before a 2006 album, someone will gain massive amounts of knowledge and learn the error of his ways and maybe say nothing at all, otherwise he may die and/ or be killed by one who isn't too fond of his antics and the way they act in female company due to the general opinion that he is thought of as an imbecile of sorts. "

Guys, didn't you know? Remastered double album Solar Winter is coming out in March...

"Before a 2006 album..."

...Edge will play the Blues.
...we'll see a new Discotheque remix.
...Eve will be dating Aaron Carter.
...Bono will do a Betty Crocker commercial featuring "Crumbs From Your Table."
...Kraftwerks remixes "Party Girl".
...Fred Durst joins Bono on stage for a rendition of Miss Sarajevo.

SOLAR WINTER
release date: march 23,2005

tracklisting:

1. Grace (Hardcore Explicit Mix)
2. Do You Feel Shoved
3. Adventures in a Fable
4. Hipocrat
5. Peace on Earth (Hippie Power Mix)
6. Owlsun 369
7. HoMo
8. The Butterfly
9. I Lost my Inspiration

In the year 2006 - before we get a new album...

The Edge will fall in love with the accordian - or else in a stunning coup take over Apple from Steve Jobs
Larry will start acting in the popular soap oprea "Passions" as "Rafe" the silent but passionate stable boy
Adam will start teaching the art of zen-like calm to the supermodels of the world
Bono starts talking about how the new album is
"the sound of 4 men planting a Joshua Tree" or "U2's hommage to Kenny G" the fact that the Edge is "pleased to see me shaking hands with President Bush" or "the Edge is making extraordinary things come out of his accordian":wink:

pepokiss said:
Make it funny:

"Before a 2006 album..."

Pigs will fly
THE BRAIN will conquer the world with PINKY
Michael Jackson will be the King of Pop again

continue (you might quote de "before..." part)

if this is in the wrong forum, please move it :|

why the shots at michael jackson? he's a loving soul and a great artist. in fact just recently he voluntered to be a santa at the local boy scout center. i mean come on... how many popstarts would do that? would YOU be that nice? to take hours out of your time so little boys can sit on your lap and whisper their christmas secrets into your ear? isn't that precious? you're all being ignorant... just ignorant... and you all have doo doo feces in your souls. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeee

Last edited:
The estates of Jimi Hendrix, Tupac and Kurt Cobain will each release two more posthumous albums of 'lost tracks' which are actually no more than incoherent, weed-induced assbag ramblings.

-Democrats and Republicans will see eye to eye.
-George Lucas will make a Star Wars prequel that is up to par with the original trilogy.
-It will not rain in Seattle for an entire year

I will have played Glastonbury, forgot about that, truthfully i hope i will be:wink:

"Before a 2006 album..."

-Adam will release 3 vocal solo albums.
-Bono will grow back his mullet.
-The Edge will now officially be called Dave again.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

why the shots at michael jackson? he's a loving soul and a great artist. in fact just recently he voluntered to be a santa at the local boy scout center. i mean come on... how many popstarts would do that? would YOU be that nice? to take hours out of your time so little boys can sit on your lap and whisper their christmas secrets into your ear? isn't that precious? you're all being ignorant... just ignorant... and you all have doo doo feces in your souls. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeee

Cue random quote from Bono, introducing Bad at ZooTV Dublin concert, Autumn 1993 - "Michael Jackson, if you're out there, I don't believe you're bad. Proven guilty before you'd been given a chance."

Bonoman not being as perceptive as usual there, methinks!

1. Larry's gonna grow his hair for the first time ever.
2. Adam, bored with so many supermodels, will marry to a man.
3. The Edge will make an appearance in the forthcoming DM album.
4. Bono will drink and smoke to 'make his voice clearer'.
5. That Party Girl (KW remix) would be very nice ;)

pianorocker said:
Prior to an album in 2006:

The Edge will experiment with the Townshend windmill during the tour.

...and end up hurting not only himself but sixteen innocent fans

I dunno:

- Osama Bin Laden will be caught
- Bush will invade Iran
- Adam will be awarded a "Golden Spoon" handed by Queen Elizabeth II, and will be making out with supermodel, Tyra Banks.
- Edge will replace his skull cap with a "Red Sox" baseball cap.
- Bono will lip-lock Beyounce :wink:
- Larry..............um..........hmmmm.............don't know about him............:shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom