They're Remixing Pop!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All this speculation makes me laugh.

Oh and for some of you--> Remix, doesn't mean re-record, as in vocals

I don't care what they do. I am one of those fans who many like to cut down, 'cause I like pretty much everything they do, and I am a fan of "Pop".

*Rumours of new singles, albums, best of's, remixes, tour = Very happy fan. :D

I'm guessing that the remixes will end up on the b-side or a single as well, I'd be surprised to see them on disc 1. My guesses are Staring at the Sun, Discotheque and possibly a rocking version of IGWSHA. It's exciting to be a fan right now knowing that we'll have a few new singles, a new album soon and another tour hopefully!

I'm holding out for a Passengers remix- a techno/hip-hop version of "Your Blue Room", but this time with extra Passenger- Dr. Dre rapping the opening part instead of Adam's lines would kick ass.

(and for those humor-impaired- of course I'm joking)

Re: Discotheque Is On

ChrisManno said:
Actually, Discotheque is one of the tracks that is being remixed. Adam himself told me as he was giving me and my 2 friends a ride home from Hanover Quay the other night. They had just finished "Hands" that morning. I took some digital video of him as I was getting out of the car, he was really nice to give me the ride and his Mercedes A-series is damn cool. Chris

What?! Are you serious? Forget the remixes- you rode around with Adam? I have two issues with that:

1) That is f-ing cool as all hell. I'm an obvious Adam fan so that would be the coolest thing ever.

2) Do you know how dangerous that is? Adam is a notoriously shite driver. (although it wouldn't stop me from getting in his car)

If you see him again ask him if I can have his Ashdown combo when he's done with it (you can't get them anywhere here in the states)

Back
Top Bottom