"They said it's raining in New York..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ally, I know we work near each other (from previous posts) - I was walking out of the N/R on Rector on my way to work and not only did I step in a puddle, but a car service car went by and splashed a little muddy water on my foot. That just started off this glorius day, I of course wore tan pants like an idiot and now have mud splashes all the way up my calves to my knees. I look like a fool.

phooey is all I have to say. I know we need the rain, bt this is just so damn depressing down here. I walked past "the site" to get some Chinese for lunch and realized how dreary downtown has been these days.

I hope the Spring brings more happy faces and nicer weather.

This is just too weird...

*sigh*

It is raining here today.

Anyone know why that Baldwin brother says that in the Usual Suspects?

*sigh*

Very warm, very sunny. However, it is supposed to be in the 20s in the next few days. Boo.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

And a much needed rain.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

i know, i'm in NYC, too. it's depressing, isn't it, ouizy?? well, i guess we *do* reeeeaally need the rain, but.... *sigh*
frown.gif

as i was walking to work this morning, i was listening to my CD player and getting SOAKED. all of a sudden "i'm only happen when it rains" came on... it actually made me laugh, for a minute.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom