They played LIVE yesterday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
Is it true or a rumor? Any news or pics? I just read this on Zootopia:

U2 V2002 Hyland Park

Just heard this morning that U2 flew in to Chelmsford to do a special surprise set in the Dance Tent at V2 yesterday. Couldn't believe fan members were not notified, I was there and am deeply deeply gutted that I didn't know, I'm sure there are a lot of fans out there that who feel the same. Surely they could have been squeezed into a slot on the Main stage or there could have been some announcement during the day. I just feel so upset and cheated, while watching Alanis (great artiste that she is) I could have been listening to and watching one of the greatest bands of all time in such a small and intimate venue. Is there any chance that a live recording or short video of this event will be available to fans? I'm sure this would make a lot of us feel better and not so down hearted for missing out on such a dream opportunity.

I want to apologize for this thread. When I first saw teh story on Zootopia I was very excited and wanted to post it here because I know y'all here are so much more knowledgeable (brag, butter up) and if it was true somebody here would have details. I am very sorry:scream::uhoh: :slant:

don't worry, bonofire. :wink:

all sorts of rumours are posted in this forum all the time. you never know, someone else may have heard it too and was wondering the same thing, and now they too know it wasn't true! :D

P. Diddy.. Greatest Lyricist Ever

Pure Genius!

From 'I Need a Girl pt. 2'

Yo the sun don't shine forever
But as long as were here then we might as well shine together

I love that P. Diddy

~Mr. Rooples J. (The J is for Ivan the Terrible)

ultravioletbabe, why do you want to chomp on bono's armpits? no doubt theyre hairy, yes?

Zoomerang96 said:
ultravioletbabe, why do you want to chomp on bono's armpits? no doubt theyre hairy, yes?

:eek: :slant: :lmao:

Oookay so the little arrows didn't go to the middle of the pic like I'd hoped. Anyhow I will gladly chomp ANY part of Bono! :D :shifty: :wink: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom