THEY ARE PLAYING ALL THE VIDEOS ON VH1 RIGHT NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks timtim how can they show all the videos in 1 hour..waiting for last night on earth.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Unfortunately it looks like this is only an hour-long program. But thanks for the heads up!

Originally posted by shaun vox:
wlctt?

When Love Comes to Town
wink.gif

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

Yeah. They completely skipped both. Why does it piss me off so much that nothing from Pop ever gets played? Asses...

I actually saw this last night and think it may have just been a one-shot thing. It didn't seem to have a label on it at least. I think what may have happened is the guy in charge of playing videos late on a Friday night did what he wanted to and there was some rare stuff in there. Started out with I Will Follow live, then Gloria, SBS at Red Rocks, UF, the version of Pride from the Making of UF [not the version that gets played all the time], Streets, Love Comes to Town, Even Better, MW and BD. It was so odd. I thought for a second that it was just going to be hours of videos but only an hour. Whoever got control of the station for that, thanks from someone who was sitting on their couch at 1am on a Friday night/Saturday morning.

Hmm, I might've seen that sequence of videos somewhere else before. Just seems like an odd time to do that. But it might just be a one-time thing, who knows.

Thanks VH1!

I saw it last night too. I was in shock. I had never seen the videos for Gloria, Unforgettable Fire, Even Better Than The Real Thing, and I hadn't seen the Mysterious Ways video in years, and had forgotten what went on in it. I was hoping after Mysterious Ways that Numb was going to be shown, because I never saw that one. Instead they skipped Zooropa and Pop and went ahead to Sweetest Thing! Oh well.

I got so dizzy after watching the Even Better Than The Real Thing video. It's a cool video, but I still felt dizzy a half hour later.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 02-09-2002).]

Originally posted by david:
I have never seen Gloria.

Me neither...I tuned in to the video just after because I hadn't realized it was on until somebody in chat mentioned it.

Dammit...I was soooooooo close to seeing that vid!
mad.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I missed it.
frown.gif

I just looked at VH-1's tv listing and it was a planned program.
Don't miss u2 again, here's list of shows they'll be on:

Sat?9 ??8:00 PM TV Moments: Rock & Roll Debuts VHI
?
Mon?11 ??4:00 PM Deeper with No Doubt VHI

Wed?13 ??6:00 AM Entropy HBOZe
?
Wed?13 ??9:00 AM Entropy 312 HBOZw
?
Thu?21 10:00 PM Deeper with No Doubt VHI ?

Fri?22 ??6:00 PM Deeper with No Doubt VHI
?
Sat?23 12:00 AM Legends: U2 VHI

Anyone else have VH1 Classics? I love that station, reminds me of being a kid again, seeing all those old videos. Anyway, they play videos like Gloria, Pride, Two Hearts, and stuff from Red Rocks all the time!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I missed it.
frown.gif

I just looked at VH-1's tv listing and it was a planned program.
Don't miss u2 again, here's list of shows they'll be on:

Sat?9 ??8:00 PM TV Moments: Rock & Roll Debuts VHI

Thanks, Nicamom! I read this post about 15 minutes ago, and was able to catch U2 debuting on the Late Late Show.

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

VH1 Classics is funny. Funny because they show all those crappy videos from the 80's!

Not all of them were though.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I have never seen Gloria. And damn I missed the VH1 thing.

That is kind of odd that they'd show these rare videos.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom