There's something rotten in this forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liam Gallagher

The Fly
Jaysus, I may not be the most positive fookin' poster, but there are some downright arsewipes runnin' round 'ere, who I ain't seen for months. Stop being so fookin' negative, and don't rain on my parade, d'you know what I mean?

sphinx.jpg

Montreal.gif

Something rotten??

I think POP Whore left the tuna sandwiches on the radiator...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Must I explain everythin'? I didn't realize there was already another thread, but I made me own special one usin' pictures, mate. Put 2 an' 2 together, ya can't possibly be stupider than me brother 'ere.

Originally posted by Liam Gallagher:
Must I explain everythin'? I didn't realize there was already another thread, but I made me own special one usin' pictures, mate. Put 2 an' 2 together, ya can't possibly be stupider than me brother 'ere.

Hey Liam, give us some credit here!!! Funniest thing I've seen on this board for awhile!

BUT....do ya think SM will get it? Do we care?

No, we really don't care, but I did 'ave a moment of brilliance, ya know? I mean, it's almost as great as this one time when me brother had these mushrooms, and there were three groupies on Meg's be... maybe I should just shut up now, right all?

lovin' the sadly-soon-to-be-contracted-'spos-cap!

------------------
always wear your safety belt

*sigh..

I get it now.

See what happens when I'm not online for one day.

icon24.gif

And when my evil handmaidens arent online either.

Blarg.

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
*sigh..

I get it now.

See what happens when I'm not online for one day.

icon24.gif

And when my evil handmaidens arent online either.

Blarg.

You're welcome Sicy
wink.gif

hmmm.... that rotten smell is gone. sweet!

------------------
Schabow

Liam - this is the best use of pictures I've seen in a long time around here.

And I agree, take the raincloud somewhere else.

------------------
"Even Texas loves New York!" ~ Bono, 11/5/01

Thanks for an incredible day boys! Thanks for the autographs!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Man, you fookin go away for a few days to actually do some fookin work on the album (what a concept) and ya end up wit all this rubbish. What's an old arse statue got to do with a baseball team that draws fewer people than me bro's drunken antics? I'll give your cunts a bit of photography. Ain't like we're gonna sit around all day debating the fookin effects of chlorine gas on the poor children of Ethiopia, or nothin like that. Man, let's take a look see.

sandwiches.jpg

_1446888_beckhams150.jpg

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Liam Gallagher:
d'you know what I mean?

sphinx.jpg

Montreal.gif

No, i don't.
What's this about?

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

This is one of the most bizarre threads I have ever seen. I got the expo's hat, cannot place the sphinx reference, but then when you added the sandwiches and people you lost me. Unless this is an inside joke, I am clueless...

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Note Noel posted the sandwiches, not Liam.

Yeah, his arse woulda tried to eat the fookin sandwiches. Good thing he's the one been sittin on the radiator two week. I've been nicely acquainted with eatin sandwiches and whatnot for the time, cause ain't like we're doing his vocals.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

VIVA THE EXPOS, FUCK OFF THE FUCKING YANKEES OF MY ASS WITH THEIR LITTLE MILIONNAIRES PLAYERS WHO ONLY WANT MONEY. Fuck off Loria and Samson, get back to America where you belong, we don't need your little dollards here. And fuck off the Diamondbacks and the Yankees and the Braves. You were lucky little teams in '94 because of your cunting strike for having more money in you rlittle pockets. VIVA VLADIMIR GUERERRO
smile.gif

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : <A HREF="http://www.unesco.org

?Je" TARGET=_blank>www.unesco.org

?Je</A> suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
"I am the last man. Against all, I shall defend myself..."
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

Back
Top Bottom