There will never be Peace on Earth...and WOW.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
I have come to the conclusion that the human being will become extinct before we ever reach perfect peace and tranquility in the world. Hey, yeah to some of you that may have seemed obvious and you're thinking I'm a fool but so what. It's true. All those thing we do for Peace are great, but they truly don't do anything big. It'll never happen. It's like having a car, stripped down and trying to build it from scratch with thousands of pieces and to find that your missing more than half of the pieces. It can't be done. It won't be done. God gave us life...we will destroy it. Just like my chemistry teacher told me last year:

"Everything in the universe tends to go to chaos". From the mess in my room, to putting humans on a planet, that simple statement is so very true. Humans are creatures, and there are some very horrible ones.

I don't know why I wrote this, maybe it's because I'm listening to Bad and my left leg can't keep from putting my foot down each and every drum beat. After this, Life and Lives will never be the same. Maybe it's the end of the world, I think the END has been here ever since Adam bit that evil fruit. Since day 1, humans have destroyed their planet, love, their own brothers and sisters and the human heart that once seemed indestructable. I'm 15, and this is how I look at life. My kids will ask me where I was the day of this tragic event. CNN will be showing clips in the 10 year anniversary. The next "catastrophe" will be compared to this. God, when will it be enough?

When I look at the people...I can hardly type right now. ...But the people that were hanging from those buildings. Seeing that through their eyes must have been horrifying. Clinging on to the windowsill, looking down at smoke, people running and just being hopeless. Looking at the end of the world, what a horrible sight. Today in school we had our jokes before we found out the truth, like "we gotta nuke their asses", and a bunch of other shit I heard which I won't repeat. I don't have any more words....their sticking to my throat and thus won't come out. I'm sorry.

This post is over and so is any hope. I'm supposed to be writing a paper on something called a Social Contract for U.S. History, but what the fuck. Why learn history? Like Bono says...fuck the past, kiss the future. I'm rambling. I'm going through the exit door right now. I've never felt this way.

You hear us come.....you hear us....I feel myself fading away....you blow me away.....feel the night take you away....

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

I'm alright.

Cirlces circles circles of hate and fucking bloodshed.

Hey, I can't wait till tomorrow when I wake up and for 3 seconds I will actually think it was a dream. I can't wait.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

I rather not have children on second thought. Why bring them through all this pain?

------------------

oh its real

you watched on your tv as planes hit the towers and 20,000 people fell from the skies to their death

then you think about the over 500 million people who died in world war two and wonder if people actually realised that REALLY happened

Back
Top Bottom