The ZooTV DVD trailers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true. in fact, i think it would only be fair that anyone who owns an original VHS tape of this concert could exchange it freely for the dvd.

U2Man said:
true. in fact, i think it would only be fair that anyone who owns an original VHS tape of this concert could exchange it freely for the dvd.

now that would be awesome:drool:

If more live material was up perhaps I would call it a real big release

But since I don't even have the vhs , all Zoo syd I watched was in computer , save from the DVD snippets

And not mention I'm crazy to listen how will it sound on DTS on the hometheather ......... Will affect Larry's zoo sound , will improve the Crap WOWY les paul sound ? :hmm:

Besides let's be honest who here won't really but it , besides Ax ?

Yes, I'm just waiting for the band to send Zoo TV DVD via mail to each fan that has the VHS, free of charge.

U2Man said:
it would be the right thing to do.

Why? Just because they released a concert on VHS back in a time when DVD and high resolution TVs didn't exist?

So now 13 years later they are able to remaster it with DVD quality video and audio and are able to throw in some bonus material you feel people that bought it back in 1993 should be able to exchange it for free?

david said:

Why? Just because they released a concert on VHS back in a time when DVD and high resolution TVs didn't exist?

So now 13 years later they are able to remaster it with DVD quality video and audio and are able to throw in some bonus material you feel people that bought it back in 1993 should be able to exchange it for free?

Not for free! For TIM-TAMS!!

250px-Tim_tam.jpg

Im getting the DVD because i'm excited for the 2-3 (i forgot) songs and the 2 documentaries on it..:yes: :yes:

18 is a fantastic number.

In 2006:
July 18 = My 16th birthday
September 18 = ZooTV Live From Syndey released
November 18 = My first U2 concert

COBL_04 said:
18 is a fantastic number.

In 2006:
July 18 = My 16th birthday
September 18 = ZooTV Live From Syndey released
November 18 = My first U2 concert
My birthdate is the september 23... The day that U2 played Sarajevo and broadcasted this live all over the world...

Back
Top Bottom