The ZOOROPA appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well why not start another one! Seriusly though Zooropa (the song) really kicks some major ass thats U2 doing instrumental at their best!!!!! I'de wish they would do another song like this on future albums!

Nico

I love Zooropa so much that it takes all of my strength not to write in capital letters and text language (with the obligatory !!!!!111!!!OMFG).

Best U2 album ever with one of my favourite songs ever on it (The First Time :love: ) :up:

My favourite U2 song. Absolutely bloody sublime.

Anyone know where I can get the various 'What do you want?' vocal clips on their own? :huh: I'm sure they were around in the past.

There's so many sounds in Zooropa that headphones are your best bet for listening to it. Zooropa,...a bluer kind of white for sure!

WHAT A NIGHT
WHAT A SHOW

ZOOOOOROPA
ZOOOOOOOOOOOROPA
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROPA!

:drool:

It's one of my favorite songs ever!!!:drool: Something about it just makes me so happy every time I hear it...dunno what it is, but I could listen to it over and over again and never get sick of it.

I have played my Zooropa cd so much several of the songs skip. Good thing I burned a couple copies as backup. I love it! DD, the First Time, Zooropa.......oh yeah! :up: :up: :up:

Zooropa the song is incredible, it's an album of ideas in itself.

Zooropa the album is a shining light in U2's catalogue. It is in many ways the anti-Bomb: Lightning inspiration that has to get out, done quickly and carefree, you can almost hear their heads exlpoding with ideas. It will never happen again. Zooropa, Lemon & Stay are 3 of U2's singular finest moments, but are only the starting point for a fantastic, brilliant album. I adore Zooropa.

I love this album. Must get headphones (or borrow the kids', lol) and listen to Zooropa.

Daddy's gonna pay, Lemon, Dirty Day :drool: For some reason I am super in love with Stay right now. It has taken on a new life since I've seen the video ( I know..where have I been?!)

What a song! What an album! What an era! What a tour! What a time in the career of the most diverse band this side of the Beatles!

It definitely shows the most creative period of U2 - musically, lyrically, in print and on stage.

Amazing what being perpetually drunk can do.

I love edge's singing on LEMON. He should sing more often. :ohmy:

The guitar on ZOOROPA (what a song :drool:) just before the song kicks off, is so so so great. I feel like pointing at it and informing everyone "That's THE EDGE right there, that is, oh yes, believe me!"

Back
Top Bottom