The White Stripes are cool!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kerc

The Fly
Very cool...I love their music. I discovered them recently...Anyone else like their music too?

------------------
Atr?eme con tu est?tica
Quiebra mi conciencia
Novato sin pr?ctica
Adicto a tu presencia...

Well, I don't know a lot about them. But my bro really likes them so I downloaded "Fell in Love with a Girl" ...I think that's what it's called... but anyway it's really good. They have an almost punk sound. But in a good way.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

One of the coolest things is that it's only two persons: A girl, who is the drummer, and a guy who plays guitar and sings. That's it.

------------------
Atr?eme con tu est?tica
Quiebra mi conciencia
Novato sin pr?ctica
Adicto a tu presencia...

they're a great band-- and a good example of the up and coming scene in Detroit [and no, that scene does not include Eminem and Kid Rock]. So much fun!

PS- If anyone has an extra ticket for their show on sunday in NYC, let me know.

It's 1,2,3,4
Take the elevator up to Hotel Yorba
I'll be glad to see you later
All they got inside is vacancy

Cool song.
They were in Boston last night, but I was stuck at work
frown.gif

Originally posted by kerc:
One of the coolest things is that it's only two persons: A girl, who is the drummer, and a guy who plays guitar and sings. That's it.
Yeah, and according to my brother they used to be married but now they're divorced. That must cause some intresting chemistry.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by madonna's child:

Yeah, and according to my brother they used to be married but now they're divorced. That must cause some intresting chemistry.

actually, they're siblings =)

I've only heard about 2 songs, but I really like them... and the video for "Fell in love with a girl" is so cool!

I have their "White Blood Cells" album, and I like it. I love their cover of "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. They were in town on Monday, but unfortunately, I missed them.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
actually, they're siblings =)

I've only heard about 2 songs, but I really like them... and the video for "Fell in love with a girl" is so cool!

Actually, they were married and divorced. When they originally started out, people were told they were brother and sister but in actuality, they weren't.

I canNOT stop listening to "fell in love with a girl"

and everytime the video comes on, I can't look away! The Lego things.....so MESMERIZING. I loveth them so.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

mmm...

saw them last night in Providence, and i'm in love with Meg...mmm...there's something about a chick drummer, just like female bassists...

great show, otherwise,such a full sound for a two-piece, and the rumor is that they are a divorced couple--i believe it--their onstage chemistry is really sexual...

my two cents

mmb

------------------
And as the book says, "we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

This band kicks ass. It's great to discover such tremendous music when the vast majority of music is just crap. The "White Blood Cells" album has fast become one of my favourite albums. A true classic.

Peace.

------------------
Peace on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom