The What Do You Have forum DOES EXIST! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2001, 08:55 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 02:15 AM
The What Do You Have forum DOES EXIST!

Considering the intense activity on some of the boards around here, I'm always surprised at how little response I get when I try to sell tickets on the What Do You Have? and What Do You Want? forums. So, I just thought I'd remind all you crazy kids that they're out there. Let's use them so we don't have to go elsewhere, ya know?

------------------
just as I am I awoke with a tear on my tongue

"Our Bono is indeed a mighty force. He walks into a room and all the air gets sucked right out. He is completely magnetic." -Shirley Manson

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search