The video for Vertigo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
The video for Vertigo! When?

Shouldn't the video for Vertigo be out soon? It's already 18 Oktober, and i heard that it would be out in the middle of October. Is there a official premier date?

Last edited:
I sure hope so! Haven't heard anything about when this video will be aired. It's about time. I remember Beautiful Day had an official premiere date on VH1, where Larry and Bono got interviewed and all that.

off atu2.com

October 21, 2004 - U2 Makes a Video
Where: MTV
When: 11:30 pm ET

This half-hour show features the "making of" U2's "Vertigo" video, and will likely show the full video itself.
October 22, 2004 - U2 Makes a Video
Where: MTV2, USA
When: 6:00 pm ET

This half-hour show features the "making of" U2's "Vertigo" video, and will likely show the full video itself.

digsy said:
off atu2.com

October 21, 2004 - U2 Makes a Video
Where: MTV
When: 11:30 pm ET

October 22, 2004 - U2 Makes a Video
Where: MTV2, USA
When: 6:00 pm ET

According to MTV.com, thursday 10/21 at 11:30pm, "One Bad Trip" is scheduled to air.

10/22 at 6:00pm on MTV2, "Video Mods," a show that combines music videos and video games :scratch: is scheduled to air.

right now Gwen Stefani's making the video is still airing, and Xzibit's making the video is slated next.

Sorry folks, @u2.com is wrong. there will be no U2 making the video this week according to MTV's current schedule.

Well, I just saw X's video last night on making the video so maybe U2 will be this week, or at least a premiere of the damn video.

@U2 got it from rockontv.com, which had been listing it then, but now they have it listed for October 29th at 12AM on MTV and 10AM on MTV2.

It'll pop on U2.com one of these days....

"More about the making of the “Vertigo” video soon. The video is set for release in mid-October. Expect to find it on U2.Com soon."

Last edited:
Radio stations are kind to U2 in Canada, I can't say the same thing about MuchMusic though

MuchMusic?

Oh, something tells me George Stroumboulooupolous (sorry) is already got a "Bono and George in the Steamroom" interview planned or something.

MM did have an intimate and interactive with all of U2 for ATYCLB (right after a concert). George was in Bono's limo a few months ago after Bono spoke at the Liberal party convention (or some such event). I think MM will be there when it comes to getting into the U2 hype again. (Though, U2 videos are played more on MuchMore Music than on MuchMusic...the producers probably see the former meeting the "appropriate" demographics.)

Back
Top Bottom