The Vertigo video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Do we know anything about when the Vertigo video is being debuted? I remember reading somewhere that it was coming in mid-October. Hello, it's mid-October. And I also vaguely remember something about a Making the Video special, but I haven't heard about this since.

Has any information come out that I don't know?

No problem. I hope it's true though. I would think VH1 would be running some promos over the weekend to promote it.

i have Dish Network (satellite tv) and it says information about upcoming shows. all this week and last night it said MTV "Making the Video" (U2's video "Vertigo"). Now, I just checked and it is not scheduled. There is a "Making the Video" on at 5:30pm PST, but there is no information available (i doubt it's Vertigo). So, it sounds like a delay once again (which we should all be used to already from U2). :huh:

Vertigo video to be added Monday 25th October in another thread, so the video should be airing this weekend on the music channels.:applaud:

I am confused.
I had my DVR set to record a program on MTV titled
"U2 make a video" for today, at 11:00 pm 10/21/04.
Now, the program is gone. My DVR is confused too. It is set and ready to amotically record it but, now it's not recording anything because some crappy show "One bad trip" or some crap has taken it's place. This makes me sad and hurts my DVR's feelings.
Oh well, I guess I will go to sleep now that this has been ONE BAD TRIP.

kmccabe4 said:
I am confused.
I had my DVR set to record a program on MTV titled
"U2 make a video" for today, at 11:00 pm 10/21/04.
Now, the program is gone. My DVR is confused too. It is set and ready to amotically record it but, now it's not recording anything because some crappy show "One bad trip" or some crap has taken it's place. This makes me sad and hurts my DVR's feelings.
Oh well, I guess I will go to sleep now that this has been ONE BAD TRIP.

the airing of the video has been moved to the 29th or the 28th i believe.. this has been known for about a week now that one bad trip was going to be airing tonight instead

MTV Germany wird heute abend in der Sendung brand:neu das Vertigo-Video ausstrahlen. Welche Version gezeigt wird, können wir nicht sagen, aber man darf von der Spanien-Version ausgehen. Die Sendung läuft zwischen 19:30 Uhr und 20:00 Uhr. Danke an Kaoru für den Hinweis

From

VertiGone said:

That would be pretty cool. Have you seen it?
yep, I think it's one of the most stylish and creative the band has done, and def. better than the Kahn videos voor Elevation and Stuck.
It was produced by the same company that Michel Gondry is affiliated with, they do great stuff...

klappie said:

yep, I think it's one of the most stylish and creative the band has done, and def. better than the Kahn videos voor Elevation and Stuck.
It was produced by the same company that Michel Gondry is affiliated with, they do great stuff...

I'm sure many people as well as myself are wondering where you saw the video? Could you please tell? Are you connected with the band somehow\video editing company etc.?

AussieU2fanman said:
Are you connected with the band somehow\video editing company etc.?
oh no, not connected I guess, we don't want that bs here again :wink:
but we do work with the same people every now and then

If klappie says he/she is somehow connected to the band, im gonna ditch deathbear and kieran and become klappie´s new best friend:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

DAMN, i just saw klappie´s new post

Last edited:
klappie said:

oh no, not connected I guess, we don't want that bs here again :wink:
but we do work with the same people every now and then

So did you see the video through the people you work with, or somewhere else? If somewhere else, where would that be, and can we see it? :)

well hopefully by tonight this baby will be posted since aparently its premiering on mtv germany

Back
Top Bottom