The Unforgettable Fire vs Bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For The Fire. Just Do It.

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 101 62.3%
  • Bomb

Votes: 61 37.7%

• Total voters
Is it too late to change my mind? Some great descriptions. This is one poll where I can easily swing the other way. :huh:

Unforgettable Fire....It was so different and stirring from anything else in the music industry.....will always love it.....Bomb is the older more mature not so angry U2....I do love this one too. But UF slays me:bow:

If you gave me a choice between the title track as a single, or the whole Bomb album, I'd still be voting for The Unforgettable Fire.

angelordevil said:
Is it too late to change my mind? Some great descriptions. This is one poll where I can easily swing the other way. :huh:
i was about to quote your previous post and say i agreed with you up until the last sentence. please change your mind, uf is brilliance :sad:

Earnie Shavers said:
If you gave me a choice between the title track as a single, or the whole Bomb album, I'd still be voting for The Unforgettable Fire.

If the UF album comprised solely of the first minute of ASOH, I'd still vote for it over HTDAAB.

Axver said:

If the UF album comprised solely of the first minute of ASOH, I'd still vote for it over HTDAAB.

I have come to the conclusion that your U2 tastes are mind-boggling!!! :huh:

:wink:

Simply going on which album I listen to the most. I have to vote for Bomb.

I guess I relate to Bomb the album more, probably because I didnt become a U2 fan until AB, and therefore it's hard to identify with an album I don't remember being released.

Of course subsequent performances of songs from UF mean I can relate to them individually - ie BAD performed live, but the album as a whole - no.

Back
Top Bottom