The Unforgettable Fire Next Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver, just listened to the version of Pride you mentioned.....Edge plays the 2nd part of his solo, I've never heard that live before. No wonder you recommended it.

No spoken words said:
Axver, just listened to the version of Pride you mentioned.....Edge plays the 2nd part of his solo, I've never heard that live before. No wonder you recommended it.

Yeah, it's awesome. Best aspect for me is that it was played in my home city. Only problem? I was over two years away from being born. :(

corianderstem said:
Maybe I'll throw a shoe at him next time he starts rambling on about Africa and cell phones.

Doooo iiiiit. I'll provide steel-tipped boots for the task.

Ooh, I wouldn't wish that on Bono, even when he doesn't shut up.

I'd throw a sneaker. Nothing that might poke his eye out, like a steel toe or a stiletto heel.

All this talk of large boots and Australia (OK, and New Zealand) is driving the Simpsons nerd inside of me absolutely insane.

corianderstem said:
Ooh, I wouldn't wish that on Bono, even when he doesn't shut up.

I'd throw a sneaker. Nothing that might poke his eye out, like a steel toe or a stiletto heel.

Fine, then if you don't want the boots I bought, I guess I'll just throw them myself! Humph! :wink:

Or maybe I'll just keep ranting on Interference. Whichever's easier.

You have to love a manager at work who will quote the Simpsons randomly.

I have one of those.

:heart:

(but not in a, you know, sexy way)

now playing: The Unforgettable Fire.

Oh and NSW, do you have a link to that version of Pride you guys were talking about? Feel free to post or PM me. I need a computer break :crack:

Heh, the Simpsons episode currently on TV...

% Homer takes off his shirt, and a maid bursts in catching him topless.
% The maid drops the towels she was carrying, and the two gasp. Homer
% covers his nipples with teacups from a nearby table.

Thats about the only good scene from this episode.

Back
Top Bottom