The Ultimate U2 poll. What is your favourite U2 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favourite U2 album

• Boy

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • October

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Rattle and Hum

• Achtung Baby

Votes: 61 61.6%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

necklover

Babyface
There probably already is a poll. about your favourite U2 album, but incase there isn't here is mine. First of all this poll contains just their 10 studio albums, no live albums, mini albums, Best ofs or side projects. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your votes. My favourite is The Joshua Tree by the way.

Unforgettable Fire

my prediction:
Achting Baby will win with 50% of the votes
Joshua Tree will be number 2 just ahead of
POP

I can't wait to see how wrong I am this time

AB. There's no question about it. I truly love each and every song on it. There's not a single song that I'm mildly iffy about!

Achtung Ya'll !!!

new18.jpg

-[z]-

Salome said:

I can't wait to see how wrong I am this time

Hilarious, Salome. :lmao:

Actually, it seems to me that The Joshua Tree is usually voted almost (but not quite) as popular as Achtung Baby --- which is weird because it seems like most Interferencers absolutely love AB and don't talk as much or as glowingly about The Joshua Tree. I dunno, that's just my perception.

As for myself, I used to say without qualification that Achtung Baby was my favorite U2 album but right now I'm not sure about my choice. Maybe The Unforgettable Fire.

Achtung Baby, no doubt about that.
JT as second (obviously) and third POP (yeah, I really like POP, it's so underestimated)

The Joshua Tree always leads the big 3 for me (JT,AB,All That...), but I think every U2 album offers something unique. I can't say that I hate one of them and that is including Passengers.

Definitely Achtung, followed by JT. UF and PoP are next, depending on what kind of a mood I'm in.

Atenci?n Beb?

Achtung Baby followed closely by everything else. :wink: No, seriously, my second fave varies a lot, depending on my mood, but AB is always the first.

Last edited:
The Joshua Tree, but AB's not that far behind. In fact, I've been in a real '90s U2 groove lately, possibly because of the new Best Of, so the gap is really narrow at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom