The U2 "Twenty Fifth Song Played At A Concert" Survivor - Round VENDETTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MOST WORST SONG. GO.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liamcool

Blue Crack Addict
deep in absolutely bullshit historical theory/trau
RIGHTIO THEN CHAPS AND CHAPETTES. CHAPSTICKS?! WHATEVER. EARLY POLL BECAUSE THE ORGANISE OF THIS SURVIVOR HAS TO GO AND...I DUNNO, GO TO WORK? WHATEVER.

OKAY, SO CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE LOST THE LAST ROUND. I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN INCLUDED IT BECAUSE IT'S A UB40 SONG AND l WASN'T EVEN DRINKING THE RED RED WHINE WHEN I DEVISED THIS DUMB IDEA.

SPEAKING OF DUMB IDEAS, I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU ALL.
FIRST, THIS IS NOT, NOT A CLOSER SURVIVOR. THIS IS A 25TH SONG PLAYED IN THE SET SURVIVOR. CONSIDER THIS THE LAST CHANCE IN THAT REGARD. REALLY.

FUN FACT. DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A LOOPING SYNTH PART ON THE STUDIO VERSION OF PARTY GIRL? IT'S COOL

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE TIME ADAM'S FULL FRONTAL SHOT WAS GOING TO BE THE COVER OF ACHTUNG BABY? WOULD WE ALL WORSHIP THAT ALBUM SYCOPHANTICALLY IF THAT WERE THE CASE? IF WE'D GET AN IBANEZ TO THE FACE EVERY TIME WE WANTED TO HEAR FUCKIN SO CRUEL!? MAYBE! I THINK THIS BAND COULD USE MORE FULL FRONTAL NUDITY, HEY

OH FUCK AM I NOW GIVEN A PLEBA PASSPORT?! SHIT

OKAY, VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE, NO CHEATING, NO LOLLYGAGGING. ANY VOTES THAT ARE NOT FOR A SONG ENTITLED "CARTOON WORLD" WILL BE GIVEN LOLLIPOPS. MADE OF LOLLIPOPS. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INFINITE RECURSION, HEY

Moment of Surrender really isn't that interesting a song. It certainly didn't do a whole lot for me live.

One of my favorite songs on NLOTH, but slightly depressing to be played during the encores. It has to go.

Somebody voted for Bad?

Somebody voted for a permaban.

Back
Top Bottom