The U2 song you just listened to.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coolian2 said:

Babyface? I'm probably wrong because i can't remember how it goes at the moment

No, wait...there aren't any strings there, from memory.

For my last contribution, think more recent. Its hauntingness is a matter of opinion, as is fans appreciation of this song.

One Step Closer?

coolian2 said:
A slow song with a chiming guitar and a wailing backing, almost unnoticeable drums until after the first chorus where the song builds up to a full band effort which contains some utterly haunting lyrics.

Am wondering......is it promenade?

Haunting damnit! Not lovey dovey!

Bono starts singing over a single guitar. Very slow start. The drums come in very quietly with a wailing in the background. A lot of cymbal in the first chorus. Moments after the chorus the song becomes completely full band. A shitload of religious references, and one of my favourite U2 lines that i can't reveal yet :drool: but i'll get around to it.

Maybe thats a better description.

Coolian, had you given a discription before? cause I thought I was just going over the recent haunting/appreciated threads in the forum, which was One Step CLoser

bono_212 said:
Coolian, had you given a discription before? cause I thought I was just going over the recent haunting/appreciated threads in the forum, which was One Step CLoser

Are you requesting a Stewards inquiry here?

bono_212 said:

I haven't read the One Step Closer thread....

Although i was planning a If God Will Send His Angels appreciation thread

A slow song with a chiming guitar and a wailing backing, almost unnoticeable drums until after the first chorus where the song builds up to a full band effort which contains some utterly haunting lyrics.

Sorry, I'm being confusing about my confussion what I meant was...did you just post that (A slow song with a chiming guitar and a wailing backing, almost unnoticeable drums until....) or had it already been there before you wrote and I see now, that somehow I just missed it, and now I feel a little :reject: lol, ignore me sorry

Back
Top Bottom