The U2 Diet..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Lose weight instantly in 9 days! :Note: Only attempt this when the band will be in your area!

Days 1- Start calling local radio stations to win listening party passes

Days 2-3 Stress out that you have not been the 92nd caller even though you and your friends have been calling for days and one of them was caller 91 :crazy:

Day 4- Start prepping and planning for the bands SNL or any live appearance in your area

Day 5-Give it your all and lose sleep knowing it's the last day to win radio contests; Really stress out. No food!

Day 6-Stand outside SNL(or any live tv appearance) with mad determination in the pouring rain to make your dreams come true and have a photo-op with the band, pursue this until 2 am with no food or drink when you completely look like shit and are so tired you can't see straight; Guaranteed for a great shot

Day 7- Free Day; sleep, but still don't eat!

Day 8-Get up early, drive to Brooklyn to be one of the first in line for a free U2 concert. Still, NO eating or drinking! Your adrenaline will be pumping! Important! Do not feed yourself and interfere with all those emotions!
Day 9- Wake up feeling like shit and realize that all the U2 maddness has caused your clothes to be baggy! Viola! 6lbs lighter !

Last edited:
Wow I followed the same diet but only lost two pounds. Hmmm I must have done something wrong. I don't get it I followed all the steps. I think I even added a few with the gray hairs that happened when my 91st caller sob story didn't win me tickets to the K-Rock show.

:bow: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

and I thought it was all about their music.

You forgot to account for the day 6 adrenaline rush that occurs when encountering a band member...that's gotta count for something in the wieght loss scheme. That rush, I'd imagine, woud be more potent than cocaine. :yes:

starsgoblue said:
You forgot to account for the day 6 adrenaline rush that occurs when encountering a band member...that's gotta count for something in the wieght loss scheme. That rush, I'd imagine, woud be more potent than cocaine. :yes:

:lol: Correct! a 6 day rush would be for the real 'addicts' such as myself who still has not come down since saturday!

Back
Top Bottom