The U2 connection...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
spitz1mj7.jpg

spitz2ob7.jpg

spitztab.jpg

posthooker-thumb.jpg

spitz3xh2.jpg

0310082spitzer5.gif

Varitek said:
good taste in pimps. it has launched her singing career.

(have you heard her music? :barf: )

it made me cry.

okay yes yes, she brought in the dough, and now has a music career which will last for about a day but still bring in even more dough. he was a good pimp in terms of business.
...maybe i'm just shallow. :wink:

you mean john, anyway, and i don't think the people who hire hookers are usually that good looking. sure he's like a cross between dumbo and an elf, but so are other men who pay for sex.

headache, admit that you are secretly grateful to me for providing you with this valuable information so that you can keep an eye out on saturday night...

Varitek said:
headache, admit that you are secretly grateful to me for providing you with this valuable information so that you can keep an eye out on saturday night...

Why? What did you do? Thread or not, this is all over the news.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Why? What did you do? Thread or not, this is all over the news.

it's not all over the news that she's gonna be at the UF show saturday night. according to myspace. i discovered it last night and laughed about it in the chat thread but then i watched lost and got drunk instead of starting the thread, so i did it when i woke up.

Varitek said:

i think it only ranges from 3 to 7. i guess 1-5 didn't work because a 1 diamond whore doesn't sound as appealing as a 3 diamond whore?

You're quite right.

"I think tonight i'll have a one diamond hooker"
"I think tonight i'll have a three diamond hooker"

The three does sound classier.

Seven Diamonds for this thread!

Rosebud said:
Dear U2,

Please hurry with your new album as fast as you can. People are going crazy and I'm a little scared.

Love,
Rosebud

dear rosebud,

this thread was not posted in seriousness.

love,
the seven-diamond thread starter

Back
Top Bottom