The truth behind the U2.com hacking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:laugh: Our site should have its own Achtoon baby called Lemonmelon's cartoons or so (yea somebody creative come up with something better!)

Would you like that? I'd be more than willing to do it. :wink: Cartooning is a fun release for me, particularly when I get great material to work with like I did today. :up:

LemonMelon said:

Would you like that? I'd be more than willing to do it. :wink: Cartooning is a fun release for me, particularly when I get great material to work with like I did today. :up:

:yes: :up: :love: :drool: :hug: :flirt::sexywink:

Made my point?

Everybody around here loves your cartoons!

I should get to work on a website for them. Or at least store the old ones somewhere. :hmm:

Anyone got a ridiculously catchy name for the series? I may be funny, but I am no good at coming up with names. :slant:

LemonMelon said:
u2sitehackcartoonge3.gif

My finest work. :shifty:

Legend!

LemonMelon wins. Someone give him the mirrorball lemon from Popmart as a gigantic trophy.

:lmao:

Seriously, this is gold! You really should start up a website with all of them together.

LemonMelon said:
Anyone got a ridiculously catchy name for the series? I may be funny, but I am no good at coming up with names. :slant:
Hmmmmmm. Lemon = Fruit, Melon = Fruit. Maybe we can call it "The Produce Section" :der: Or "The Interference Fruit Stand" :shrug: I have no idea.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Hmmmmmm. Lemon = Fruit, Melon = Fruit. Maybe we can call it "The Produce Section" :der: Or "The Interference Fruit Stand" :shrug: I have no idea.

Clever, actually. :up:

Melonhead's U2-based Diatribes would be nice as well, but it's not catchy. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom