The top 5 most awesomely bad U2 songs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, do you mean 'awesomely bad' as in so bad, it's awesome? Or do you mean 'awesomely bad' as in so bad, you can't figure out what possessed U2 to record the song in the first place?

EDIT: Zoots asked first.

Tennis05 said:
hey i love babyface

prod13608_sm.jpg

I don't think there is a single U2 song that plain sucks or really really sucks.

But...

there are lots of cheesy ones!

And at number one is...

1. The Hands That Built America

2. In A Little While
3. Elevation
4. Vertigo
5. City Of Blinding Lights
6. Yahweh
7. (ending of) Kite

I won't annoy you guys any further by dropping song titles from the uber cheesy 00s.

1. A man and a Woman
2. Elevation
3 Sometimes you cant:blahblah: :blahblah:
4. the hands that built america
5. the refugee

these songs reek of "teh suckage"

5. Red Light
4. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
3. In A Little While
2. Stuck In A Moment
1. Elvis Ate America

And if I'm not allowed to use a Passengers song, bump the other four up a place and bring in Ultra Violet at number five. And for those of you wondering where my usual target of criticism, One, is, it's right behind Ultra Violet. :wink:

Elevation
A Man and a Woman
Miracle Drug
All Because of You
Grace
Big Girls are Best

Do covers count? Because Jesus Christ is just unbearable.

That's more than 5. Sorry.

mads said:
Elevation
A Man and a Woman
Miracle Drug
All Because of You
Grace
Big Girls are Best

Do covers count? Because Jesus Christ is just unbearable.

Jesus Christ sucks....the song I mean:D

forgive me lord

I don't think U2 really does "awesomely bad" songs. I think awesomely bad songs are cheesy songs that you can't help loving. To me U2 songs are either just plain awesome, good or blah. I think the closest they got to "awesomely bad" is Elevation and Vertigo.

How about videos? The video A Celebration is definitely awesomely bad!

Most of U2's bad songs are really just cheesy. I think Yahweh is the only U2 song I wish never, ever existed in any way, shape or form. Others like Elevation, Electrical Storm, Sweetest Thing, Babyface, A Man & A Woman, Some Days Are Better Than Others etc I think really just relegated to b-side status make them okay. Actually, the first two minutes of All Because of You should be burned at the stake as well.

Back
Top Bottom