the times have read the same things differently

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i mean really, if one takes a look at one thing and then a different person looks at the same congruent angle.com with the ways of the superbeats underletting the common values of gary larson and canadian geese one can only assume the end is near.
the paradoxes of human nature exert supreme intelligence in the field of gravity and substantial delegational folds. where the jambalific tera-formers come and meet is not one of the more "sexy" tops we like to talk about with our greatest comrades, but rather shove under the table like 2 week old garbage sauce. the only way to win is to lose and the only way to lose is to tie. the world is a spher perfect in everyway and tri-vexxeled in its entire form. the world will run on five wheels, not four as i have already seen too much of the western civ. see to it that modern day techniques be implemented where they shouldnt and not done so where they should have.
oh how i long for the day. the day when ambigous posts will rork the forms of interference and co-incide with scriptured text examined through expired mosaic monologue.

------------------
-death bear

* rubs eyes and looks around.

psychedelic.thumb.jpg

That's what I thought.

------------------
I'll laugh until my head comes off

I find myself cogitating over your seemingly sphignine epistal; was it merely a nugatory, inapposite,asinine bromide purported for no reason other than to vex and discountenance the incognizant proletariat, or is there licit emergentness amid the nonplussing prolixity of your pleonastic, perpatetic allocution?

All this copious utilization of tautologically labyrinthine indited parlance is effecting an insufferable gripe in my unfructuous cranium.
mad.gif

ya i know u2 can do better.waiting for the next record.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Back
Top Bottom