The song Bono sings with Mick Jagger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
You can hear the news songs from Mick Jagger?s upcoming album Goddess in the Doorway in his site, including Joy with our dear Bono. It?s a nice tune, you can check the lyrics as well.
http://www.mickjagger.com/

Go to Music, then track 02 - Joy
It only works with Windows Media, at least for me.
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES THE SONG. I POSTED THE INFO THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T GET ONE REPLY ALL DAY. I ALSO MENTIONED THAT BONO WILL BE ON A SPECIAL WITH MICK JAGGER ON ABC NOV.22('BEING MICK').I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE SONG YESTERDAY AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ENOUGH OF IT.

sphere, there was another thread about this, where did that go follower? So many new threads it got lost...but I like the song too! I like what it has to say particularly.

Thanks for the notice about the Mick Jagger special (on Thanksgiving Day?). That'll be neat to see them working in the studio!

sphere, I didn?t see your thread, or I would have replied because I really loved the song. What about the lyrics, did you like it?

Debbie, I posted here the link to download that 1 1/2 clip of Joy, a couple of weeks ago. You know how this place is crowded, so things literally disappear in a few minutes, if you don?t have time to keep on replying in your own thread
biggrin.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 11-10-2001).]

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
sphere, there was another thread about this, where did that go follower? So many new threads it got lost...but I like the song too! I like what it has to say particularly.

Thanks for the notice about the Mick Jagger special (on Thanksgiving Day?). That'll be neat to see them working in the studio!
i thing the thread is 3-5 pages back. the lyrics are very good. bono's voice sounds good on his parts. a lot of life to the song. morpheus has the whole song also if anyone needs it.

Back
Top Bottom