The song Bono sings with Mick Jagger - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2001, 10:46 PM   #1
Refugee

Local Time: 09:07 AM
The song Bono sings with Mick Jagger

You can hear the news songs from Mick Jagger´s upcoming album Goddess in the Doorway in his site, including Joy with our dear Bono. It´s a nice tune, you can check the lyrics as well.
http://www.mickjagger.com/

Go to Music, then track 02 - Joy
It only works with Windows Media, at least for me.

------------------
Seu país é lindo. Seu povo é lindo. Suas vozes são lindas. Não esqueceremos vocês. - Bono - São Paulo - 01/31/1998

Old 11-09-2001, 11:54 PM   #2
The Fly

Local Time: 12:07 PM
FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES THE SONG. I POSTED THE INFO THIS MORNING AND DIDN'T GET ONE REPLY ALL DAY. I ALSO MENTIONED THAT BONO WILL BE ON A SPECIAL WITH MICK JAGGER ON ABC NOV.22('BEING MICK').I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE SONG YESTERDAY AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ENOUGH OF IT.

Old 11-10-2001, 12:08 AM   #3
Refugee

sphere, there was another thread about this, where did that go follower? So many new threads it got lost...but I like the song too! I like what it has to say particularly.

Thanks for the notice about the Mick Jagger special (on Thanksgiving Day?). That'll be neat to see them working in the studio!
Old 11-10-2001, 06:23 AM   #4
Refugee

Local Time: 09:07 AM
sphere, I didn´t see your thread, or I would have replied because I really loved the song. What about the lyrics, did you like it?

Debbie, I posted here the link to download that 1 1/2 clip of Joy, a couple of weeks ago. You know how this place is crowded, so things literally disappear in a few minutes, if you don´t have time to keep on replying in your own thread

------------------
Seu país é lindo. Seu povo é lindo. Suas vozes são lindas. Não esqueceremos vocês. - Bono - São Paulo - 01/31/1998

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 11-10-2001).]
Old 11-11-2001, 03:32 AM   #5
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by DebbieSG:
sphere, there was another thread about this, where did that go follower? So many new threads it got lost...but I like the song too! I like what it has to say particularly.

Thanks for the notice about the Mick Jagger special (on Thanksgiving Day?). That'll be neat to see them working in the studio!
i thing the thread is 3-5 pages back. the lyrics are very good. bono's voice sounds good on his parts. a lot of life to the song. morpheus has the whole song also if anyone needs it.