The Simpsons Episode?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnneMarie

Babyface
The Simpsons Epipsode?

Does anyone know when it will be on again? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks in advance!

It should come on TV from time to time in reurns. If not, I think the clip of the Popmart show should be on Kazaa or something like that. I used to have it, not sure if I do anymore. Hopefully one of our Interferencers has taped it.

I waited for the Simpson episode for more than a year to be shown in Germany and then they skip exactly that episode!! :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :(

You actually can buy the tape. I got it for $8 at Toys'R'Us, but I'm sure you can probably get it cheaper at half.com or some place like that. It's on the Simpson's Political Party Vol.1.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well, he was having probs with his back at the time and as I recall, wasn't able to make it to the studio with the rest of the band.

Awww...Poor Larry! :sad: I didn't know that!

FallingStar said:
I waited for the Simpson episode for more than a year to be shown in Germany and then they skip exactly that episode!! :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :(

Hi FallingStar! :wave:

If you can understand a little bit english (and I think you do... you wouln'd be able to post in english if you couldn't understand/write it ;)) you should download the original, english version of the episode (you can find it at New Media or Kazaa...). The english version is much better than the version with the german translation, more fun and you have the original Bono/Edge/Adam voices (BTW, does anyone know the german episode? I think they gave Adam a horrible voice :rolleyes: )

Greets,
BabyLemon

Last edited:
BabyLemon said:

Hi FallingStar! :wave:

If you can understand a little bit english (and I think you do... you wouln'd be able to post in english if you couldn't understand/write it ;)) you should download the original, english version of the episode (you can find it at <a href=http://newmedia.interference.com/download/u2newmedia2.exe><a href=http://newmedia.interference.com/download/u2newmedia2.exe>NewMedia</a></a> or Kazaa...). The english version is much better than the version with the german translation, more fun and you have the original Bono/Edge/Adam voices (BTW, does anyone know the german episode? I think they gave Adam a horrible voice :rolleyes: )

Greets,
BabyLemon
I can speak pretty good English. :laugh:

I've never tried it at Newmedia cos I thought nobody would have it on their PC, but I'll look it up. Thank you!

Adam as well as Bono got a terrible voice - well, Edge as well when you compair them to their original voices.

Hi :wave:

I'm sure some people have it on their PC ... I have it at least burned on a CD ROM.
I'll search all my CD's for the episode and I'll copy it on my HDD in the NewMedia sharing-folder.
So... in about half an hour it should be available on NewMedia :p

*g* ... yes, compared with their "own" voices the german voices are :yuck:

Greets,

BabyLemon

Back
Top Bottom