The second Heartland appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the tourist said:

Or discovering you have the capabilities of time travel and flight. And own every precious metal on earth.

Or discovering you're God.

Axver said:

Heartland is more important than work. :wink:

Oh drat. That reminds me I have to be up for work. Stupid fever! 4 a.m. is here. So I must say goodnight. But.... Heartland... is... loved.....

'Night tourist! Have pleasant Heartlandtastic dreams!

the tourist said:

Geez. Go for the easy kill, why don't ya! :wink: One can't exactly top that!

How about discovering that you're God AND all four members of U2?

....:(
It's approaching *that* time of day for me...where everyone on here leaves to either go to work or go to bed!
And the Blue Crack goes stale for a few hours!!

the tourist said:

Oh drat. That reminds me I have to be up for work. Stupid fever! 4 a.m. is here. So I must say goodnight. But.... Heartland... is... loved.....

What did I just say? Heartland is more important than work!

Aardvark747 said:
....:(
It's approaching *that* time of day for me...where everyone on here leaves to either go to work or go to bed!
And the Blue Crack goes stale for a few hours!!

For me, 'that' time of day has passed, when it's really quiet in my late afternoon, before people like you turn up in the late evening.

I've got about another hour in me.

Axver said:

For me, 'that' time of day has passed, when it's really quiet in my late afternoon, before people like you turn up in the late evening.

I've got about another hour in me.

Damn this world for being so topsy-turvy with it's time zones!!:madspit:

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Damn this world for being so topsy-turvy with it's time zones!!:madspit:

:wink:

*kicks the world ... except for the Heartlandy part*

Just thought I'd get in first!

Heartland is this worst song they have ever written. It has the worst lyrics, and the worst vocals ever by any band in the history of music.

I knew there was a reason they never played it on Lovetown, because it was just crap, and they didnt want to make the Lovetown tour any worse than it already was.

Now, I really think you guys should get focussed and begin a 'Freedom For My People' thread. The best song on Rattle and Hum:)

Sken

"FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEEEEDOM"!
Hahahaha! Thats funny.

First thought, sounds like you are singing the George Michael song.

Sken

karls77 said:

:blahblah:

Why don't you leave us good Heartland-loving folk alone and go start your own "Heartland Haters" thread, eh??

Don't encourage the silly, tasteless boy. Or I'll have to send notAxver to pay him a visit. :wink:

Well, look at it this way: the top three threads on the forum right now are all devoted to Heartland! :up: :rockon:

Wow I just don't know what to say, I'm glad I was at the very start of all this madness:wink:

Just been playing it on my guitar and can get a lovely sound out of it...I beat the original, so yah-boo-sucks to you!

Back
Top Bottom